Emeter II DELUXE SETThis set includes:
The new Emeter provides rare and important insights into electric motor efficiency, model behavior, temperatures and RPM.
Use the Emeter to program Hyperion ATLAS servos, TITAN Electronic Speed Controllers and make model optimizations by experimenting with choice of propeller, battery pack or any other component in the electric drive line. All of this can be achieved on the flying field with the hand held Hyperion Emeter V2.
The Hyperion Emeter V2 does not only excel while at the field. By connecting the RDU to a Windows XP or Vista (R) based computer (requires a Titan USB cable, HP-TI-PRGUSB) data can be further analyzed, recorded sessions can be saved to disk as a whole or in segments which can easily be emailed to friends or stored for documentation. Live bench testing is also possible.
- Logs remotely, or at bench while connected to Emeter
- Records internally: Ambient Temp, Height, Throttle, Current, Voltage, Watts
- Option External Sensors: Temp1, 2, and 3. Reliable Phase Tachometer for Brushless Motors.
- Can be connected to Emeter Suite Software for DL to display of Data on PC, or Configuration
- Sample rates from 4 samples per second to 8 seconds per sample
- Firmware upgradable by Emeter with SD card installed, or by PC application (pc app Feb 15, 2009)
Dimensions of RDU: 36 x 29 x 13.5mm
Weight: 26-28g according to wire length