Hyperion Mustang ARF, 25e-class - Miss America
- Wingspan: 1206 mm
- Wing area: 25.6 dm2
- Length: 1052 mm
- Flying weight: 1450 - 1650 g
- Servos: 5
- Recommend items for best performance:
- HP-DS13-ACB x 3 (2 aileron, 1 elevator)
- HP-DS13-TMB x 2 (1 retract, 1 rudder)
- Motor: Hyperion ZS3025-08
- ESC: HP-ATLAS-060LB, SB
- Battery: 3300-4200mHa 3S 25C+
This is the 2011 Mustang 25e class from Hyperion - a model entering 3rd generation of the life cycle.
2011 Upgrades and Improvements
- The fuselage is greatly reduced in weight while still preserving the same or better strength
- The wing is now fully sheeted for an extremely smooth surface
- Solid wingtips to round off the look of the wing
The Hyperion Mustangs retain all the nice features of it's predecessors, such as super easy battery access via the invisible front hatch, flush-mounted cowling, scale aluminum spinner, and retract system.
The Hyperion Mustangs are super friendly in the air and are best flown on 3S around 3300mAh with a motor weighing no more than 200 g.
Retracts are included in the kit. No other Mustang on the market offers so much value or scale fidelity in this size, nor will you be able find any that flies as well.
Go find friends or foes in the air - but remember to check your six!