You have no items in your shopping cart.
150GRSA Flybarless System Set (A.BUS)
Old Price: $61.19
Special Price: $55.07
Part Number: AL-HEG15005
- 6-axis Gyro?3-axis gyroscope + 3-axis accelerometer using a superior ARM Cortex-M4 32-bits processor. 3D feeling is superior while auto-level ability is also agile and stable.
- Attitude Auto-level Mode?While there is no stick input for helicopter, the heli will auto-level and still keep at horizontal position, which is suitable for beginners.
- Rescue Mode?While wrong stick input is given or heli is in trouble, or you are in panic, activate the rescue mode by flipping a switch on the radio to keep helis at a level position.
- 3D Flying?Brand new DFCS(Direct Flight Control System)Contorller allows to control real time flight. Strong Cortex-M4 Processor allows T-REX 150 to fly just like big scale helicopters.
- Built-in Receiver?ALIGN A.BUS.
- Plug-in Receiver(Required)?Compatible with Spektrum DSM2/DSMX, JR DSM2/DMSS satellite
150GRSA Flybarless System:
- Operating voltage range?5V-8.4V
- Operating current consumption? <100mA @ 5V
- Rotational detection rate? 2000°/sec
- Rudder yaw detection rate? 2000°/sec
- Sensor resolution?16BIT
- Operating temperature?-20? ~ 65?
- Operating humidity?0% ~ 95%
- Swashplate Support : MODE H-1
- Receiver Support : ALIGN A.BUS / DSM2 / DSMX / DMSS
- Transmit Distance: In open space without interference <150M
- Main motor output current: Continuous 6A / Surge 7A
- Tail motor output current: Continuous 3A / Surge 3.5A
- BEC output current: Continuous 5V/2A / Surge 5V/2.5A
- Persistent maximum current require optimal heat dissipation condition.
- Supported motor types: 2 poles to 18 poles brushless outrunners.
- Maximum rotational speed: 2 poles-240000 RPM, 12 poles-40000 RPM.
- Input voltage: 2S Li-Po.
- 150 Main Control Board x 1
- A.BUS Receiver x 1
- 7A Brushless ESC x 1
- 150 GRS Double Sided Tape A x 1
- 150 GRS Double Sided Tape B x 1
- 150 Battery Socket x 1
- 150 Battery Socket Mount x 1