You have no items in your shopping cart.
Align RCE-BL25A Brushless ESC
Part Number: AL-HES02501
- • REC-BL25A is with adjustable BEC voltage. BEC voltage range is 6V~7.4V and the factory default is 5.5V.
- • BEC output utilizing switching power system, suitable for 11.1~22.2V (3S~6S) Li battery, with continuous current 3A, and surge current 7A.
- • Three programmable throttle speed settings to support quick throttle response.
- • Govener Mode(governor speed controller、slow down system).
- • Small and compact PCB design for ease of installation.
- • Large heatsink for great thermal performance.
- • High compatibility to work with 98% brushless motors in the market.
- • Ultra smooth motor start design to run with all kinds of brushless motors.
- • The power inlet adapts Japanese made "Low ESR" capacitor in order to provide stable power source.
- • The throttle has more than 200 step resolution that provides great throttle response and control.
- • Users can use the transmitter to operate the motor setting by Super stylized CPU.
- • If the aircraft should land or crash in an unexpected location and become lost, the pilot can enable the Aircraft Locator Option. The Aircraft Locator Option is engaged by turning off the transmitter. When the ESC does not receive a signal from the transmitter for 30 seconds, it will start to send an alarm to the motor. The sound of the alarm will aid the pilot to locate the aircraft. This option will not work with a PCM receiver that has SAVE function enabled, or with low noise resistant PM receivers.
- • RCE-BL25A Brushless ESC x 1
- • Double Sided Tape x 1
- • Continuous current: 25Amps
- • Surge current: 40Amps for 15seconds
- • Supporting motor types: 2 poles to 10+poles in/out runner brushless motors
- • Supporting maximum RPM:
- • Supporting input voltage: 11.1V~22.2V
- • Supporting battery types: Li-ion/ Li-poly 3~6 cells
- • BEC output: 6~7.4V, continuous current 3A, surge current 7A
- • Size: 47X22X10mm
- • Weight: 27g