You have no items in your shopping cart.
Castle Creations Sidewinder 4 Waterproof Sensorless ESC
Part Number: CC-SWV4
Send it with Sidewinder!
While the all new SIDEWINDER 4™ builds upon Castle’s most popular platform, the SIDEWINDER 1:10 SCALE SERIES, it is the first of its kind to run Castle’s newest technology, CRYO-DRIVE™. CRYO-DRIVE™ combines technology from cutting-edge hardware and software advancements to increase thermal performance. COOLER TEMPS mean LONGER RUNS and MORE POWER in your SIDEWINDER 4 setup.
- 2s - 3s LiPo; 6 - 8 cell NiMH use in vehicles up 6.5lbs with battery, ready-to-run.
- Sensorless brushless and/or brushed motor operation.
- Waterproof design ESC and splash resistant 30MM fan*
- 5.0 volts fixed, 2 amps Peak BEC
- Audible alerts for error conditions
- Enhanced drag brake functionality
- Smoother sensorless startups
- Convenient transmitter programming for six common adjustable settings
- Additional settings and software updates available via Windows®-based Castle Link software and USB adapter (sold separately) or via Field Link Card (sold separately) or via the Castle Link App and a B-LINK Bluetooth Adapter (sold separately).
- Telemetry Link compatible for Futaba® S.BUS2 (sold separately)
The SIDEWINDER 4 is a versatile ESC and is accepted in a wide variety of applications. Whether throwing dirt, ripping through a corner or steadily dominating the trails, we’ve got you covered!
Check out LiveRCs THURSDAY TESTIMONIALS: Castle Creations Sidewinder 4 ESC and 4600kV Brushless Motor Combo here.
The Sidewinder 4 is available as:
- ESC only for rock crawling applications with brushed** motor down to 19 turn.
- ESC only for use with your existing Castle 1406, 1410 or 1415 4-Pole brushless motor
- ESC and motor combo packages, bundled with our 1406, 1410 and 1415 4-Pole brushless motors
ON ROAD EDITION
2S-3S on 2WD buggies, stadium trucks and touring cars; 2S on 2WD SCTs
2S only on lightweight vehicles; 2WD buggies, stadium trucks and touring cars
2S-3S on 2WD/4WD short course trucks and monster trucks; 3S with conservative gearing
4x4 Monster Trucks and SCTs on 3S
PROUDLY DESIGNED AND MANUFACTURED IN OLATHE, KANSAS, the NEW SIDEWINDER 4 is backed by Castle Creations’ 1-year warranty and unparalleled ‘make-it-right’ customer support.
*Not intended for operation while submerged in liquid. If unit is operated in wet conditions, rinse with fresh water to remove dirt or corrosives, then fully dry unit.
**Brushed motors are recommended for rock crawlers (vehicles traveling 3-5mph.) Brushless motors are fine for use with rock racing. If your vehicle is going to be in a bound up situation, very slowly traversing rocks and obstacles, you are running a rock crawler. If you are constantly traveling at 5mph or higher, you have a rock racer.