You have no items in your shopping cart.
FMS Kingfisher 1400mm PNP w/Floats & Skis
Old Price: $209.95
Special Price: $96.60
Part Number: FMS-KFISHPNP14
Following the successful debut of Super EZ V2, FMS is thrilled to announce the release of a brand new multi-role trainer --- The FMS 1400mm Kingfisher! With simple assembly, ease of control and stability in performance, the Kingfisher is perfect for beginners. With the beginner pilot in mind, FMS’s Kingfisher is the ultimate user-friendly plane! Assembly is easy with a super convenient bolt-type structure used on the wings, stabilizers, battery cover, and supporting struts. Minimal usage of screws ensure that the beginner pilot completes assembly quickly and safely. Less assembly time = more flying time! With three sets of landing gears included, the Kingfisher can handle any landing environment! Oversize wheel set for grass fields and gravel roads, float set for water landings and skis for snow and ice landings. The Kingfisher is easily upgradable with optional electric towing hook for banners and gliders. FPV equipment bay ready! DO NOT miss this revolutionary multipurpose trainer. The Kingfish is ONE plane with endless potential! Enjoy the flight!
- High quality Predator 40A ESC, 3536-KV850 motor, recommended 11.1V 2200mAh 35C battery
- Three sets of landing gear, with oversize wheels, floats, skis for any landing environment.
- FPV and Towing capable!
- Bolt-together construction! Easy to build!
- 10-15 mins fly time (based on a fully-charged recommended battery)
- Strong Durable EPO material
- The finest multi-role trainer in the market
- 6 channel Radio System(Tx and Rx)
- Flight Battery:recommended 11.1V 2200mAh 35C battery
- Wingspan: 1400mm
- Overall Length: 915mm
- Flying Weight: Around 1400 g
- Motor Size: 3536-KV850
- ESC: 40A
- Servo: 9g servo x 4
- Radio: 6 Channel
- CG (center of gravity): 60mm(From Leading Edge)
- Prop Size: 11*7
- Recommended Battery: 3S 2200mAh 35C
- Aileron: Yes
- Elevator: Yes
- Rudder: Yes
- Flaps: Yes
- Retracts: No
- Approx. Flying Duration: 10-15 minutes
- Minimum Age Recommendation: 14+
- Experience Level: Beginner
- Recommended Environment: Outdoor
- Assembly Time: 30 minutes
- Is Assembly Required: Yes
- Material: Durable EPO
- Package Options: PNP