You have no items in your shopping cart.
Digital Microscope Magnifier 0x - 1000x zoom
Old Price: $18.95
Special Price: $15.16
Part Number: HP-TLDMSCOPE
Welcome to the Micro World with the Digital Microscope Magnifier 1000x 2.0 USB Microscope, great for kids, hobbyists, and professionals, allows you to work quickly and effectively at the microscopic level. Common uses include classroom exploration, micro object analysis, micro-soldering, garden parasite identification etc. and much more. In fact the application is endless for people who have a curious mind and would love to learn working of things at a micro level, which the human eye cannot see.
Can be used on computers running Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux simply by plugging it into a spare USB 2.0 port and it requires no external power. It operates like a standard webcam and can be used with the default webcam software included in your computer’s operating system. Embedded in are 8 SMD LEDs (dimmable) with brightness adjustment control to improve image quality. Watch in high resolution the micro structure of any object, analyze and find PCB circuit problems with ease. A adjustable universal ball joint stand is included that will allow hands free, vibration free still crisp image or video. Save the view in jpeg or video file for later review.
Useful for textile, PCB, Jeweler & microbiological, laboratory & engineering inspection and fun for kids to explore the microscopic world !
- 8 white light LED (with adjust controller on USB cable)
- 2.0 Megapixels, up to 1000x magnification
- Manual focus range from 0~200mm
- 0.3M HD CMOS sensor
- Video Capture Resolution: 640x480, Image capture resolution: 1600x1200(2M Pixel),1280x960(1.3M Pixel),800x600, 640x480
- Adjustable stand with Universal ball joint clamp for hands free/vibration free view
- Save the view directly to your hard drive in JPG or video files
Included with the package:
- Digital Microscope Magnifier 0~1000x Zoom x 1
- Image processor: 16bit DSP
- Magnification Range: 0x-1000x
- Illumination: 8 SMD LEDs (dimmable)
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- Maximum Resolution: 1600 x 1200 snapshot & 640 x 480 video
- Focus Range: 0~200mm
- Power: 5V DC (USB)
- OS compatibility: WinXP/Vista, Win7 32/64 bit
- Interface: USB 1.1 & 2.0
- Dimensions: 112 x 33mm
- Weight: 380g
- Do not disassemble the digital microscope
- Do not clean the Microscope with alcohol organic solvents
- Do not touch the lens with your fingers
- Storage temperature 0-40; Humidity 45%-85%RH
- Final magnification corresponds to monitor size