You have no items in your shopping cart.
Dynam B-26 Marauder 1.5M PNP
Part Number: DY8972
The Martin B-26 Marauder was one of the most successful Allied bombers of World War II. After a challenging introduction, the B-26 eventually became beloved for its exceptional durability and excellent medium bomber capabilities. Nicknamed the “Flying Torpedo”, the B-26 Marauder ended the war with the lowest combat loss rate of any American aircraft, bringing thousands of aviators safely home.
Dynam’s 1500mm wingspan B-26 Marauder brings the familiar scale outline of this iconic aircraft to the skies again! The aircraft is Dynam’s most ambitious warbird to date, introducing redesigned tricycle retracts for improved reliability and all new counter rotating propellers for scale appearance. To maximize convenient assembly and transport, the B-26’s outer wings can be detached from the engine nacelles, or the entire wing can be removed as one single piece. Major assembly of the aircraft is completed with only ten screws! For a large aircraft its size, the Dynam B-26 can be made very portable to fit in a small car’s trunk in under three minutes.
The aircraft is optimized for a 4s 4000mAh battery for extended flight time and a good balance of thrust, wing loading, and flight duration. A large battery hatch provides plenty of space for a receiver or optional gyro. Flaps shorten takeoffs and reduce landing speeds, and the tall rudder has excellent authority. Power is provided by two Tomcat 3512-650KV brushless motors for satisfying sport scale performance. The two Skylord 40A ESCs are mounted behind each motor for ideal cooling and the counter-rotating 10.5x8 propellers enhance the scale fidelity of the aircraft. Providing capable handling on short grass runways, in addition to the redesigned retracts the Dynam B-26 Marauder also features steel wire struts, wide and soft scale sized tires.
Dynam aircraft make excellent cost effective platforms for personalization and detailing, and this B-26 continues that tradition. The upper turret can swivel freely, and the canopy and nose covers are easily removed for detailing inside by ambitious modelers. There is even space in the belly if pilots want to add their own bomb bay door. With Dynam and your imagination, you can operate a truly special model aircraft you can be proud of!
- Superior Design
- Three-piece main wings, detachable horizontal and vertical stabilizer allow easy transportation and assembly
- The tricycle landing gear with worm drive system & electronics for positive control while taxiing
- Extreme scale details including forward, rear, top and side gun turrets
- Bright LED navigation lights bring more fun for users
- Strong Power and Reliable Performance
- Twin engine design and two Tomcat 3512 KV 650 motors provides power for 1500mm large wingspan. The performance is reliable and smooth
- Four-blade counter-rotating propellers balance the effects of torque and P-factor and make the flight more straight and steady
- Big 14.8V 4000mAh 25C Lipo battery provide seven minutes of flying time
- 6 Channel Function means more fun to fly
- Dynam B-26 is a 6 channel plane, use flaps, bomb drops and more for unlimited fun during the flight
Included with the package:
- Dynam B-26 Marauder 1.5M PNP x 1
- Wingspan: 1500mm(59in)
- Length: 1126mm(44.3in)
- Wing Area: 31.4dm²
- Flying Weight: 2350g
- Wing Loading: 74.8g/dm²
- Motor: 3512KV (650x2)
- Propeller: 10.5x8 (four-blade x 2)
- ESC: Skylord 40A x 2
- Servo: 9g x 7 /17g x 2
- Battery: 14.8V 4000mAh 25C(not included)
Note: This is PNP version and includes Motor, ESC and servos. Requires 6ch transmitter, receiver, Lipo battery and Lipo charger.
FAA registration required