You have no items in your shopping cart.
Dynam C-47 Skytrain 1.5M PNP
Part Number: DY8931
The C-47 Skytrain or Dakota (RAF designation) is a military transport aircraft developed by the Douglas Aircraft Company . It was used extensively by the Allies during World War II and carried personnel and cargo, and in a combat role, towed troop-carrying gliders and dropped paratroops into enemy territory. In fact it was so widely used it was, nicknamed “Gooney Bird”.
The Dynam C-47 Skytrain is a replica of the full size and has realistic looking WWII paint scheme with factory invasion stripes. Powered by twin 480 size brushless motors (1100KV) with scale 3-bladed props, plane is a great scale flyer with the wing span over 57". The C-47 is constructed from crash resistant EPO foam, complete with a factory high quality paint finish. Its wide wingspan make the model stable in the air with long glide-ratio. This model is suitable for intermediate to advanced pilots. This plane flies as good as it looks.
If you are not into scale, checkout the Dynam C47, its scale looks, excellent handling, color and decal options, all at a price that is quite affordable, you'll want to be into scale models!
- Fixed robust landing gear allow for smooth takeoffs and landings
- Powerful twin 480 size (1100kv) outrunner brushless power system w/ 3-bladed props
- Twin 30A Brushless ESC with Switch-Mode BEC
- Durable and lightweight EPO construction with many surface details
- Excellent Flight Performance
- Detailed Body Structure with matching WW II scheme
- Suitable for pilots who wants their first Low-Wing trainer to advanced pilots
Included with the package:
- Dynam C-47 Skytrain 1.5M PNP x 1
- Wingspan: 1470mm
- Fuselage length: 980mm
- Wing Area: 24.6dm2
- Wing loading: 48.8g/dm²
- Flying weight: 1200g
- Servo: 9g x 4pcs
- ESC: 30Ax2pcs
- Motor: BM2815A-KV1100 Brushless Outrunner x 2pcs
- Radio: 2.4Ghz 6CH+ (not included)
- Battery: 11.1V 2200mAh 15C LiPo (not included)
Note: This is PNP version and includes Motor, ESC and servos. Requires 6ch transmitter, receiver, Lipo battery and Lipo charger.
FAA registration required