You have no items in your shopping cart.
Dynam Hawksky V2 Electric Glider 1.37M PNP
Part Number: DY8925V2
Learn to fly RC with the Dynam Hawk Sky brushless powered glider, great for beginners. Constructed of durable EPO foam, only a small amount of assembly is required for this Plug N Play glider. All that is required is a 4-6ch radio and a 3 Cell 11.1 volt 2200mAh LiPo battery to take to the skies. The power comes from a KV1900 brushless motor which will get you in the air with little effort. It features an impressive 1370mm wing span, brushless 30A ESC, brushless motor, equating in a fantastic combination of power and control.
The model has been given a facelift with a stronger construction that not only makes it more crash resistant, but also looks better. The body is more streamlined and the old black painted cabin has been replaced with a clear version complete with scale pilot. Like the old Hawksky this plane is aimed at beginners to intermediates. The rear facing prop design makes it more forgiving in a crash and the glider style wings makes it easier to fly, but the brushless setup gives lots of power and it's a full 4ch model capable of performing aerobatic flight so when you're ready for the next step, so is the plane.
- Crash resistant design molded from EPO
- Clip on removable wings for easy transportation
- High mounted Pusher motor
- Powerful 1900Kv motor with 30A ESC
- Optional wheels for takeoffs & landings
- Plug n Play, minimum assembly time
Included with the package:
- Dynam Hawksky V2 Electric Glider 1.37M PNP x 1
- Wingspan: 1370mm
- Length: 950mm
- Wing Area: 24.7dm²
- Wing Loding: 31.2g/dm²
- ESC: 30A
- Motor: BM2810mm KV1900
- Servos: 9g x 4pcs
- Weight: 770g
- Radio: 2.4Ghz 4-6 CH (not included)
- Battery: 3S 11.1V 2200mAh 15C LiPo (not included)
- Function: 4 channels (Ailerons,Elevators,Throttle, Rudder)
Note: This is PNP version and includes Motor, ESC and servos. Requires 6ch transmitter, receiver, Lipo battery and Lipo charger.
FAA registration required