You have no items in your shopping cart.
Dynam ME-262 1.5M PNP
Part Number: DY8950
The Messerschmitt ME-262 was developed by the Germans during the later part of WWII. It was the first operational jet fighter in the world. It had delightful flying characteristics and could have been a real factor in the air had it been deployed earlier. A crippling trait of the plane was that the Junkers Jumo 004 axial-flow turbojet engines had to replaced and rebuilt after as few as 10 hours of flight time. The Me 262 was faster and more heavily armed than any Allied fighter, one of the most advanced aviation designs in operational use during World War II.
Dynam replicates the full size to bring you a scale EPO foam recreation of the ME-262. Twin 70mm ducted fans supported by twin 60A speed controllers easily propel this jet to adrenaline pumping speeds. Even better is that only a single 14.8v 4000mAh battery is required to support this monster of a power plant. The steerable nose wheel and worm drive retracts allow the landing gears to retract slowly providing that touch of realism. The control horns, ducted fans, and servos are pre-installed which makes the plane simple and quick to build.
- Realistic scale features including bright gray camo paint scheme and decals
- Hand painted pilot figure and molded panel lines
- 1500mm wingspan for great ascension force and the ability to climb to high altitudes
- Electronic retractable landing gear
- Powerful 70mm twin EDF units
- Plug N Play
Included with the package:
- Dynam ME-262 1.5M PNP x 1
- Wingspan: 1500mm
- Overall Length: 1284mm
- Wing Loading: 64.2g/dm²
- Servo: 9g×5pcs
- Battery: 14.8V 4000mAh 25C (not included)
- ESC: 60A×2pcs
- Motor: KV3500×2pcs with 70mm EDF
- Flying Weight: 2400g
- Radio: 2.4Ghz 6CH+ (not included)
Note: This is PNP version and includes Motor, ESC and servos. Requires 6ch transmitter, receiver, Lipo battery and Lipo charger.
FAA registration required