You have no items in your shopping cart.
Dynam Pitts model 12 1.1M - PNP (Yellow)
Part Number: DY8947YL
The Pitts Model 12 (also known by its nicknames "Bolshoi", "Macho Stinker", "Pitts Monster") is a high performance aerobatic biplane designed around the Vedeneyev M14P/PF engine and designed by Curtis Pitts in 1993.
The design team at Dynam have captured this wonderful biplane and stretched the fuselage to improve on pitch damping and optimise flight performance without loosing the classic lines of this incredible aircraft. The span is a compact yet respectable 1067mm and with the clever use of; EPO foam, carbon and phenolic composites, the resulting aircraft is incredibly lightweight and rigid.
A 4S LiPo is the battery of choice and paired to this is the perfect balance of oversized brushless motor and ESC giving a potent punch of pace and performance that we haven’t seen in a model of this size.
Featuring a fabulous showroom finish using quality paint and decals this bold scale scheme and contrasting colours will standout in flight and take centre stage on the deck. The aircraft devours snaps, gyroscopic tumbles, flat spins, prop hang climb outs and gives ample grace and poise in slow, point and ratchet rolls thatwill have all levels of pilots grinning from ear to ear.
- Molded EPO foam construction with carbon tube reinforcement
- Factory colored in yellow and black scheme with decals
- Quality harware accessories included
- Powerful 650kv brushless outrunner motor
- Transparent canopy with pilot figure for scale effect
- Scale struts on the tailplane and wing
Included with the package:
- Dynam Pitts model 12 1.2M - PNP (Yellow)
- Wingspan: 1067mm(42in)
- Overall Length: 1130mm(44.5in)
- Wing loading: 43g/dm2
- Servo: 9gX2pcs, 17gX2pcs
- ESC: 50A Brushless
- Motor: BM3720A-KV650 Brushless Outrunner
- Flying Weight: 1300g(45.9oz)
- Radio System: 6CH 2.4 GHz (not included)
- Battery: 14.8V 2200mAh 25C Li-Po (not included)
Note: This is PNP version, requires 4/6ch transmitter, receiver, battery, charger, and adapter.