You have no items in your shopping cart.
Dynam Primo STOL v2 1.45M PNP
Old Price: $169.95
Special Price: $75.92
Part Number: DY8971
Fly like an Alaskan Bush pilot with the Dynam Primo, moulded after the famous super cub. Its high wing design with giant tundra tires makes it ideal for barnstorming. The gifted bush pilots of Alaska use where taking off and landing in less-than-ideal conditions is a way of life. Needless to say, this model can accommodate virtually any flying surface you may think off. And what bush pilot would ever dare such treacherous run ways without flaps? The Dynam Primo includes working flaps to minimize your takeoff and landing roll, if space is a concern.
Equipped with a powerful 650kV motor with a big 13" propeller for STOL capabilities. High wing design makes it ideal trainer and cub like qualities all combine to make for a perfect all round plane for beginners and experts alike!
- High wing trainer design moulded from EPO.
- Giant Tundra tires for anywhere landings & takeoffs
- Full function Flaps for STOL & VTOL
- Powerful 650Kv motor with 13" prop
- PNP kit, Motor, ESC and servos included
Included with the package:
- Dynam Primo STOL v2 1.45M PNP x 1
- Wingspan: 1450mm
- Length: 1014mm
- Wing loading: 51.08g/dm²
- Servo: 9g x 6pcs
- Flap:9g x 2PCS
- ESC: 40A
- Motor size: BM3720A-KV650
- Prop: 13"x6"
- Flying weight: 1660g
- Radio: 2.4Ghz 6CH+ (not included)
- Battery: 14.8V 2200mAh 25C LI-PO (not included)
Note: This is PNP version and includes Motor, ESC and servos. Requires 6ch transmitter, receiver, Lipo battery and Lipo charger.
FAA registration required