You have no items in your shopping cart.
Dynam Seawind SeaPlane 1.22M PNP
Part Number: DY8968
The Seawind Aircraft is a perfect union of form and function. The most versatile amphibian airplane that can fly on land and water. The Seawind is most distinctive for its high mounted engine pod location, which juts forward from the leading edge of the very large vertical fin. The design is also noted for its long, low profile and sleek curves made practical by composite construction.
The Dynam Seawind is a scale replica of the full size and makes for the most unusual looking aircraft and also great for outdoor flying. With its high mounted motor on the vertical tail allowing for operation on both water and land. Lightweight EPO construction is crash resistant along with plastic protection on the hull make it completely waterproof. The wing uses a constant-chord airfoil drooped at the end which also serve as wingtip floats. Have fun flying on your favorite lake, pond, river or even grass. With the included landing gear, you can fly the Seawind on land with ease. It has excellent handling capabilities in both low and high speed, included motor provides enough power to do aerobatics when you are bored with regular flying. Enjoy flying on water or land with the Dynam Seawind, and you will not regret!
- Made from durable EPO foam making it lightweight, crash-resistant and easy to repair
- The nose and hull come covered with plastic which protect the aircraft whilst landing on any surface
- The Seawind comes standard with water rudder which makes the control of direction effectively in water
- Optional tricycle undercarriage system allow for smooth takeoffs and landings on land
- The fuselage and wing are connected with screws, assembled quickly, easy to transport
Included with the package:
- Dynam Seawind SeaPlane 1.22M PNP x 1
- Wingspan: 1220(48")
- Overrall Length: 1045mm(41.1")
- Wing Area: 23dm²
- Wing Loading: 54.3g/dm²
- ESC: 40A Brushless
- Servo: 9g × 5psc
- Battery: 11.1V 2200mAh Li-Po,25C (not included)
- Motor: BM3715A-KV1050 Brushless Outrunner
- Radio: 2.4Ghz 6CH+ (not included)
- Weight: 1250g(44.3oz)
Note: This is PNP version and includes Motor, ESC and servos. Requires 6ch transmitter, receiver, Lipo battery and Lipo charger.
FAA registration required