You have no items in your shopping cart.
F3 Deluxe + 25mw/250mw VTX + PDB Flight Controller Combo
Old Price: $79.95
Special Price: $58.95
Part Number: HP-FCF3DLX-COMBO
This is Hyperion Flight Controller + VTX + PDB combo which includes F3 Flight Controller Deluxe with Compass and Altitude, Vengeance 5.8GHz Selectable 25mW/250mW video transmitter and Mini Power Hub w/BEC 5V&12V.
This combo is ideal for Quad FPV racing, acrobatic flying or Drone photography.
Included with the package
- F3 Flight Controller Deluxe with Compass and Altitudex 1
- Vengeance 5.8GHz Selectable 25mW / 250mW Video Transmitterx 1
- Mini Power Hub w/BEC 5V &12Vx 1
Please refer each product page to see details.
- Input Voltage: 9~26VDC (3S~6S LiPoly)
- ESC outputs continuous current: 20A per output
- ESC outputs peak current (10secs/min): 25A per output
- BEC 5V output: Designed for RC Receivers, Flight controllers, OSD and Servos
- BEC 5V output: DC/DC synchronous buck regulator, efficiency is up to 95%
- BEC 5V output voltage: 5.0 +/- 0.1VDC
- BEC 5V output continuous current: 3A
- BEC 12V output: The battery should be 4S~6S LiPoly
- BEC 12V output: Standard output designed to power cameras and video transmitters, etc
- BEC 12V output voltage: 12.0 +/- 0.2VDC
- BEC 12V output continuous current: 2A (max 3A 10sec/min)
- Dimensions: 36 x 36mm
- Weight: 6g
- Mounting holes: 30.5mm square spacing
- Modulate: Wideband FM Modulate
- Video Format: NTSC/PAL
- Output Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Output Power: 25mw 12-14dBm / 250mw 23-24dBm
- Channel: 40 CH
- Supply Current: 70/200mA
- Video Band Width : 0~8.0 MHz
- Audio Carrier Frequency: 6.5 MHz
- Video Input Level: 0.8~1.2 Vp-p
- Video Input Impedance: 75 Ohm
- Audio Input Level: 0.5~2.0 Vp-p
- Audio Input Impedance: 10K Ohm
- Connector: RP-SMA Male Jack
- Antenna connection: RP-SMA Female Jack
- Dimension: 31mm x 22mm
- Weight: 7.5g (without antenna)
|CH 1||CH 2||CH 3||CH 4||CH 5||CH 6||CH 7||CH 8|
*Note: This VTX is 25mw / 200mw output power selectable. By default this VTX will transmit in 25mw. To transmit in 200mw output you must cut the output change wire. For more details review the manual in “Manuals and Support” section.
*Note: TX antenna must be installed properly before it is switched on, power on without install antenna, or a improper antenna was used may easily burn the TX, and such damage is not covered by warranty.
FPV Regulatory Notice
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a ""HAM"" amateur radio license if you transmit in the 200mw output mode. Learn more about HAM licenses. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your governments rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. AirCraft-World.com cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.