You have no items in your shopping cart.
FMS 1100MM Typhoon PNP
Part Number: FMS-TYPN1100PNP
The Hawker Typhoon, was a British single-seat fighter-bomber, produced by Hawker Aircraft. When the Luftwaffe brought the formidable Focke-Wulf Fw 190 into service in 1941, the Typhoon was the only RAF fighter capable of catching it at low altitudes; as a result it secured a new role as a low-altitude interceptor. From late 1942 the Typhoon was equipped with bombs and from late 1943 RP-3 ground attack rockets were added to its armoury. With those weapons and its four 20mm Hispano cannon, the Typhoon became one of the Second World War's most successful ground-attack aircraft.
Take to the skies with one of FMS’s latest offerings, the Hawker Typhoon 1100mm PNP!
This scale 1100mm wingspan warbid is a sight to behold. Reinforce wing surfaces allow flyers to perform advanced maneuvers like point rolls, barrel rolls, Immelmanns, half-Cubans, and split S with ease. Retractable landing gear, 3-blades prop with spinner, and split flaps all add to the realism of this incredible model. This plane has the power, detailed features, and durability that discerning flyers will appreciate, if you are looking for a British warbirds fighter, this is a great choice for you.
- Realistic scale features including WWII RAF paint scheme, hand painted pilot figure, gun turrets, and molded panel lines
- The latest high-ratio foam, which lightens the airplane's weight.
- Servoless electronic retractable landing gear
- New structure optimizes the performance.
- Scale 3-blade propeller
- Portable wingspan
- Split flap
Need to complete
- 6 Channel Radio System
- 11.1V 2200mAh 25C Li-Po Battery
- Wingspan: 1100mm/43.3in
- Overall Length: 845mm/33.3 in
- Flying Weight: Around 1300g
- Motor Size: Brushless 3536-KV850
- ESC: 40A
- Servo: 9g Servo x 6
- Radio: 6 Channel
- CG (center of gravity): 40-45mm (From Leading Edge)
- Prop Size: 10.5*7, 3 blade
- Recommended Battery: Li-Po 11.1V 2200mAh 25C
- Aileron: Yes
- Elevator: Yes
- Rudder: Yes
- Flaps: Yes
- Retracts: Yes
- Approx. Flying Duration: 8 minutes
- Minimum Age Recommendation: 14+
- Experience Level: Intermediate
- Recommended Environment: Outdoor
- Assembly Time: 30 minutes
- Is Assembly Required: Yes
- Material: Durable EPO
- Package Options: PNP
FAA registration required