You have no items in your shopping cart.
FMS 1220mm Super EZ V3 PNP with Float
Part Number: FMS-EZTRNPNPY-V3
※Large package item. Additional shipping fee may be charged.
FMS has always dedicated its engineering efforts towards making aircraft suitable for every skill level. The SuperEZ has always been a perfect beginner-friendly sport aircraft.
Building on the success of the SuperEZ V2, the V3 features an improved one-piece horizontal stabilizer* and a nose-cone that significantly reduces vibrations. Lightweight EPO structure paired with a large and efficient wing surface results in low wing loading and stable flight characteristics even at slow speeds makes this airplane perfect for beginners. Improved brushless power system mated to a highly efficient propeller allows for 10 to 15 minute flight times with ample thrust. High strength ultra lightweight metal landing gear with 80mm (3.2")durable tires are able to withstand high impact landings. Fast and easy assembly due to the ingenious structural design that the main wing could be easily removed, thus allowing easy storage and 5 screws complete the whole assembly of the aircraft.
Maintaining all the features of the original Super EZ, FMS introduces the Super EZ V3. Offering an upgraded motor and optional floats the new V3 will enrich your multi-purpose trainer collection. Like the original Super EZ, the V3 allows for very easy and smooth flights showing no need for additional electronic stabilization or advanced radio systems. With the addition of the floats and the waterproof water rudder servo you ready to test out your water flying skills.
*Note: The SuperEZ V3 has a new fuselage and horizontal stabilizer which are not compatible with previous versions.
- 1. Optional float set.
- 2. Upgraded and powered motor.
- 3. High-quality Waterproof servo.
- 4. No glue required, screw-together construction. Only 5 screws are required to complete the building this aircraft.
- 5. 10 minute assembly time.
- 6. Quick-release wing using a twist lock assembly, allows for easy storage.
- 7. 3S 1300mAh battery allows for 10 minute flight times.
- 8. Reasonable price for beginners.
- 9. Upgraded single piece horizontal stabilizer for increased precision.
- 10. Improved spinner structure effectively reduces vibrations.
- 11. High contrast paint scheme to increase the visibility of the aircraft in flight.
- 4ch Radio System (Transmitter and Receiver)
- 11.1V 1300 mAh 25C Battery
- Suitable Charger
- Wingspan: 1220mm/ 48.0in>
- Overall Length: 1020mm/40.2in
- Flying Weight: 890g/31.4 oz
- Motor Size: 3136-KV1200
- ESC: 20A
- Servo: 9G Servo*4 (with Float versin: Servo x 5)
- Radio: 4 Channel
- CG (center of gravity): 55-65mm
- Prop Size: 10*5 in, 2 Blades
- Recommended Battery: 11.1V 1300～2200 mAh 25C
- Aileron: Yes
- Elevator: Yes
- Rudder: Yes
- Flaps: No
- Retracts: No
- Approx. Flying Duration: 8 min
- Minimum Age Recommendation: 14+
- Experience Level: Beginner
- Recommended Environment: Outdoor
- Assembly Time: 10 minutes
- Is Assembly Required: Yes
- Material: Durable EPO
- Wing load: 31.34g/dm2 (0.07oz/in2)
- Wing area: 28.4dm2 (440.2in2)
- Package Options: PNP