You have no items in your shopping cart.
FMS 1500mm P-47 Razorback PNP
Part Number: FMS-P47PNP
The Republic P-47 Thunderbolt was a World War II era fighter aircraft producted by the United States between 1941 - 1945. Its primary armament was eight .50-caliber machine guns and in the fighter-bomber ground-attack role it could carry five-inch rockets or a bomb load of 2,500 pounds (1,103 kg), more than half the payload of the Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress bomber. When fully loaded the P-47 weighed upto 8 tonns (tonnes) making it one of the heaviest fighters of the war.
After two-years of numerous flying tests and continuous improvements, the eagerly anticipated 1500mm P-47, is coming! The 1500mm P-47 features many new and innovative features over the original 1400mm P-47.
The new P-47 shows great detail by including 99% scaled control surface, landing gear cover, cockpit interiors, plastic cowling, gun turrets, retracted landing gear, and panel lines.
The original oil paint has been replaced by the latest environmental water-based paint. The water-based paint is environmental-friendly, and is designed to protect the foam parts under any condition. Additional structural changes include the lighter and larger EPO 52 foam, this change alleviates the airplane weight for an impressive flight performance, without weakening the airplane strength. The new CNC processed shock-absorbed front landing gear effectively helps to withstand those less than perfect landings. The control horn now adopts the new ball link design which helps provide a more accurate flight. The new 4258 KV460 motor coupled with our Predator high quality 70A ESC completes a stronger more powerful system. All servos are now metal gear digital servos. Furthermore, this 1500mm P-47 adopts the latest 2016 FMS electric retract. The 2016 FMS electric retract gets a commendable upgrade on both appearance and performance.
The P-47 has a lot of new customer-friendly features based on easy of assembly and transportation by eliminating the wiring problems. All channels on each wing are brought together in a fuselage to wing port. To complete installing the main wing set simply inserting the wing port into the fuselage half, then fixing the wing with four screws.
The new P-47 is far more than a RC model, it is a great new addition to your RC Warbirds collection. If you like RC Warbirds, the 1500mm P-47 is a typical one that you cannot miss.
- Super high scale detail throughout.
- Scaled flaps, landing gear cover, cockpit interiors, plastic cowling, gun turrets, skin line.
- Environmental water-based paint.
- New lighter EPO52 foam
- Shock absorbing metal oleo landing gear struts
- Retractable tail wheel with metal trunnion
- The retracts are the new 2016 design and are specifically developed for this plane
- Screw in servo pockets.
- Single connector on both wings for easy assembly and disassembly
- LED set
- Scale pilot
- Almost no glue (but antenna, machine gun)
- Bearings in wheel hub for better performance
- Nylon hinge material on control surfaces
- Ball links control horns on all control surfaces
- Wing spar in main wings strengthen the airplane
- Slide out battery tray for easy battery changes
- Metal digital servo throughout for outstanding control effect and stable flying performance
- 4258 KV460 motor with Predator high-quality 70A ESC
Need to complete
- 6 Channel Radio System
- 22.2V 5000mAh 35C LiPo Battery
- Wingspan: 1500mm/59.0in
- Overall Length: 1270mm/50.0in
- Flying Weight: Around 3700g
- Motor Size: Brushless 4258-KV460
- ESC: 70A
- Servo: 17g metal digital x 6, 9g metal digital x 3
- Radio: 6 Channel
- CG (center of gravity): 90-95mm (From Leading Edge)
- Prop Size: 14*8, 4 blades
- Recommended Battery: Li-Po 22.2V 5000mAh 35C
- Aileron: Yes
- Elevator: Yes
- Rudder: Yes
- Flaps: Yes
- Retracts: Yes
- Approx. Flying Duration: 5 minutes
- Minimum Age Recommendation: 14+
- Experience Level: Intermediate
- Recommended Environment: Outdoor
- Assembly Time: 30 minutes
- Is Assembly Required: Yes
- Material: Durable EPO
- Package Options: PNP
FAA registration required