You have no items in your shopping cart.
FMS 1700mm PA-18 Super Cub PNP with Float
Part Number: FMS-PA18SCUBPNP
※Large package item. Additional shipping fee may be charged.
The Piper PA-18 Super Cub is a two-seat, single-engine monoplane that designed by the Piper Aircraft Company. It was developed from the Piper PA-11. In close to 40 years of production, over 9,000 were built. Super Cubs are commonly found in roles such as bush flying, banner towing and glider towing.
As a relative of the popular 1400mm J-3 Cub, the 1700mm PA-18 Super Cub retains great flight characteristics while offering increased power and wingspan. Thanks to its functional flaps, high-lift airfoil, rugged landing gear and oversized 6.25-inch PU tundra tires- the 1700mm PA-18 Super Cub has impressive short take-off and landing (STOL) performance, allowing it to operate from just about any terrain.
Utilizing the latest FMS hardware and design, the 1700mm PA-18 Super Cub has pre-installed ball-link type pushrods, integrated servo connectors in the wing structure and can be assembled very easily using no glue at all.
For pilots wanting to get the genuine bush-plane experience, the PA-18 Super Cub can be equipped with floats.
Versatile, fun and exceptionally relaxing to fly- the 1700mm PA-18 Super Cub is a great addition to any fleet!
- 1. Powerful 3541- 750KV Outrunner motor with Predator 45A ESC provides adequate thrust for any situation.
- 2. CNC metal landing gear structure for less-than-perfect landings.
- 3. 6.25-inch oversized balloon tires for all-terrain operations.
- 4. STOL capable (Takes off in less than 3m/10ft)
- 5. Pre-installed navigation and landing lights.
- 6. Two-piece wing and horizontal stabilizer for easy transportation.
- 7. High-strength carbon fiber wing spars.
- 8. Integrated servo connectors syetem.
- 9. Screw-together assembly.
- 10. Oversized battery compartment.
- 11. Ball-linked control horns for increased precision.
- 12. Tough two bladed Nylon propellers.
- 13. Functional flaps.
- 14. Optional floats and stainless-steel struts allow pilots to operate off of water.
- 15. Ultra-realistic and attractive paint scheme - winner of the 2016 Supre Cub Paint Scheme contest.
- Radio System (Tx and Rx)
- 14.8V 2200-2600mAh 4S 35C Battery
- Compatible Charger
- Wingspan: 1700mm/66.9in
- Overall Length: 1136mm/44.7in
- Flying Weight: 2100g
- Motor Size: 3541-kv750
- ESC: Predator 45A
- Servo: 17g*6
- Radio: 6 Channel
- CG (center of gravity): 80-85mm(From leading edge)
- Prop Size: 12*7.5, 2-blade
- Recommended Battery: 14.8V 2200-2600mAh 4S 35C
- Aileron: Yes
- Elevator: Yes
- Rudder: Yes
- Flaps: Yes
- Retracts: No
- Approx. Flying Duration: 10-15 minutes
- Minimum Age Recommendation: 14+
- Experience Level: Intermediate
- Recommended Environment: Outdoor
- Assembly Time: 15 minutes
- Is Assembly Required: Yes
- Material: Durable EPO
- Package Options: PNP
- Wing load: 50g/dm2/0.11oz/in2
- Wing area: 42dm2/651sq.in