You have no items in your shopping cart.
FMS A-10 Thunderbolt II 70MM EDF PNP
Old Price: $439.99
Special Price: $376.74
Part Number: FMS-A10TBPNP
New from FMS, the new and highly detailed A-10 Thunderbolt II
The Fairchild Republic A-10 Thunderbolt II is a single–seat, twin turbofan engine, straight wing jet aircraft developed by Fairchild-Republic for the United States Air Force (USAF). Commonly referred to by its nicknames Warthog or Hog, its official name comes from the Republic P-47 Thunderbolt, a World War II fighter that was effective at attacking ground targets.
FMS is proud to bring to you this new and highly detailed Twin ducted fan version of the A-10. Incorporating many of the new and advanced construction and assembly features such as the optimized screw based assembly, ball links and a heavy duty wing spar and latest multi-connect technology. The “Hog” will assembly quickly. In addition the A-10 uses our newest locked-rotor mode E-retract system coupled with our refined and oriented CNC-processed metal landing gear set for resisting those not-too-perfect landings. The power system utilizes our new and improved twin 70mm 12-blade EDF V2, KV1850 inner-running motor system provides tremendous power and speed when couple with a 6S battery.
This highly detailed A-10 has to be seen to fully appreciate the detail FMS has undertaken. From all-around rivets and panel lines, detachable bomb and missile sets and pilot figure, the A-10 is an absolute must have for any pilot.
- Powerful twin inner running motors with the latest 70mm 12-blade EDF, plus the high-quality Predator 70A ESC
- Super highscale detail throughout:
- Scaled CNC-processed metal landing gear set
- Detachable bomb and missile set
- Pilot figure
- Panel lines and rivets.
- The latest high-brightness LED set
- The latest locked-rotor mode E-retract with overcurrent protection
- Multi-connector for one-step installation
- Metal digital servos for excellent controlling capacity
- Bearings in wheel hub for better performance
- Button Type canopy hatch
- Large battery compartment
- Pre-installed, newly designed ball link style control horns for more throw.
Need to complete
- 6 Channel Radio System
- 22.2V 5000mAh 45C LiPo Battery
- Wingspan: 1500mm/59.1in
- Overall Length: 1368mm/53.9in
- Flying Weight: Around 4100g
- Motor Size: Inner running Brushless 2860 KV1850 x 2
- ESC: 70A x 2
- Servo: 17g metal digital Servo x 4, 9g metal digital Servo x 5
- Radio: 6 Channel
- CG (center of gravity): 80-85mm (From Leading Edge)
- Recommended Battery: Li-Po 22.2V 5000mAh 45C
- Aileron: Yes
- Elevator: Yes
- Rudder: Yes
- Flaps: Yes
- Retracts: Yes
- Approx. Flying Duration: 4 minutes
- Minimum Age Recommendation: 14+
- Experience Level: Intermediate
- Recommended Environment: Outdoor
- Assembly Time: 30 minutes
- Is Assembly Required: Yes
- Material: Durable EPO
- Package Options: PNP
FAA registration required