You have no items in your shopping cart.
FMS ASW 28 Glider 2300mm PNP
Part Number: FMS-ASW28PNP
The ASW 28 is a single-seat shoulder-winged composite construction sailplane with a T-shaped horizontal tail plane and 15 meter wingspan. The upper wing surface has Schempp-Hirth brake flaps. As with all Standard Class sailplanes, the ASW-28 does not have flaps or other lift-enhancing devices. It has tall winglets, a retractable undercarriage and a water ballast system. The structure is a complex composite of carbon, aramid and polyethylene fiber reinforced plastic. This permits a light structure with the strength to carry large amounts of water ballast, thus permitting the widest possible range of wing loadings for weak and strong soaring weather.
FMS has created this wonderfully exciting aerobatic glider in impact absorbing and resilient EPO foam. It comes in PNP version, so you just need to complete some final assembly, install your battery, receiver and fly. Great for those less than perfect slope sites. A powerful 4018 900kv brushless out-runner motor rockets the ASW 28 to altitude, then when you throttle down, the propeller folds back for extended soaring. Accessing the battery is easy through the canopy with four small snap locks that keeps the canopy secure. Combined with a high powered brushless motor and LiPo battery, the ASW 28 will give both the beginner and established glider pilot a new level of high performance excitement.
- Durable EPO foam construction with aluminum tube for wing spar
- High aspect ratio wing with 2.3meter span
- Compact & Sleek Fuselage
- T-shaped horizontal tail plane
- Scale winglets
- Scale Pilot figure with transparent canopy & cockpit details
- Powerful brushless motor with folding propeller
Included with the package:
- FMS ASW 28 Glider 2300mm PNP x 1
- Wingspan: 2,300mm/90.6in
- Overall Length: 1,050mm/41.3in
- Motor Size: 4018-KV900
- ESC: 40A ESC
- Servo: 9g Servo x 4
- Radio: 4 Channel (not included)
- CG (center of gravity): 45mm (From Leading Edge)
- Prop Size: 12x6, 2 blade Folding Propeller
- Recommended Battery: Li-Po 11.1V 1300mAh 25C (not included)
- Flying Weight: Around 1120g
Note: This is a PNP kit and requires Radio 4/6CH System, Battery and Charger. This is not a beginners model and requires expert level knowledge to operate and fly. We recommend flying in open areas free of obstacles.