You have no items in your shopping cart.
FMS Kawasaki Ki-61 Hien "Tony" 995mm PNP (High Speed version)
Part Number: FMS-KI61PNP-HS
The third of FMS's mighty 980mm series aircraft has arrived! The KI-61 is just like the P47 and P-40, 980mm series and is definitely a head turner! If you love warbirds and enjoy the excitement of heart-pounding speeds, this aircraft will satisfy both of your desires! The stock 3 bladed prop, 3648 brushless out-runner, 4 cell battery and 60A ESC all combine to give the Ki-61 speeds of up to 100mph+. Additional flaps make landings as slow as possible. Be ready to turn heads with the awesome 995 mm Ki-61!
The Kawasaki Ki-61 Hien ("flying swallow") was a Japanese World War II fighter aircraft used by the Imperial Japanese Army Air Force. The first encounter reports claimed Ki-61s were Messerschmitt Bf 109s: further reports claimed that the new aircraft was an Italian design, which led to the Allied reporting name of "Tony", assigned by the United States War Department. The Japanese Army designation was "Army Type 3 Fighter" . It was the only mass-produced Japanese fighter of the war to use a liquid-cooled inline V engine. Over 3,000 Ki-61s were produced. Initial prototypes saw action over Yokohama during the Halsey-Doolittle Raid on 18. April 1942, and continued to fly combat missions throughout the war.
- Original Scale color scheme
- Powerful 3648-KV770 motor with 60A ESC
- 3 blade propeller for realistic look and Scale flying
- Durable FMS EPO foam material for stronger, more impact-resistant planes
- Environmentally friendly water-based paint minimizes blistering from sun
- Flaps for scale landings and takeoffs
- PNP package, just add radio and battery
Included with the package:
- FMS Kawasaki Ki-61 Hien "Tony" 995mm PNP (High Speed version) x 1
- Wingspan: 995mm/39.7in
- Overall Length: 742mm/29.21in
- Motor Size: Brushless 3648-KV770
- ESC: 60A
- Servo: 9g digital metal gear Servo x 4, 9g plastic slow flap servo X 2
- Radio: 6 Channel
- CG (center of gravity): 55-60 mm (From Leading Edge)
- Prop Size: 10.5*7
- Recommended Battery: Li-Po 14.8V 2200mAh--2600mAh
- Approx. Flying Duration: 5mins
- Material: Durable EPO
- Flying Weight: 1160g
Note: This is a PNP kit and requires Radio 4/6CH System, Battery and Charger. This is not a beginners model and requires expert level knowledge to operate and fly. We recommend flying in open areas free of obstacles.