You have no items in your shopping cart.
FMS Rochobby 64MM F16 EDF V2 PNP
Part Number: FMS-F16V2PNP
The General Dynamics F-16 Fighting Falcon is a single-engine supersonic multirole fighter aircraft originally developed by General Dynamics (now Lockheed Martin) for the United States Air Force (USAF). Designed as an air superiority day fighter, it evolved into a successful all-weather multirole aircraft. Over 4,500 aircraft have been built since production was approved in 1976. Although no longer being purchased by the U.S. Air Force, improved versions are still being built for export customers. In 1993, General Dynamics sold its aircraft manufacturing business to the Lockheed Corporation, which in turn became part of Lockheed Martin after a 1995 merger with Martin Marietta.
RocHobby F-16 V2 64mm
FMS is pleased to announce that all 64mm ducted fan aircrafts are being upgraded, beginning with the release of the 64mm F-16 V2. Inspired by the superior features of the original model, version two (V2) has improved mechanical and structural features that will enhance air performance and decrease assembly time.
A fiber pipe greatly enhances the wing strength for enhanced flying maneuvers. An improved main wing set and landing gear installation optimizes strength of structure and reduces assembly time.
Plus, the latest 64mm ducted fan can achieve more than 800 grams of thrust.
The differences in speeds between the V1 and V2 will be noticeable. If you’ve got the “need for speed,” accessories such as missiles can be removed to create a faster, more streamlined model.
The latest EPO foam material
FMS invest not only on the airplane design but also on the foam box. CNC molding for the box provides a snug fit for the airplane parts. Extensive work on the 3D graph makes the final work detailed and strong. Before production, crash tests against the four angles and six sides is conducted. As you can imagine, this is a really fun part of FMS's job.
Environmentally friendly Water-based paint
Oil paint is a low cost paint, which has some disadvantages like high corrosion (which deforms the airplane in the heat of the sun), environmental damage, and harm to human health. Water-based paint is non-corroding, environmentally friendly, and safer to human health. This high cost paint can protect the fragile foam parts under any condition. To bring you a green and safe product, water-based paint in now used on this model.
- -280mm fiber pipe inserted through the fuselage and main wing
- -Use of four inner-hexagon screws instead of glue improves main wing set and landing gear installation optimizing strength of structure.
- -Improved main wing set and landing gear installation. This optimizes strength of structure and reduces assembly time.
- -New more powerful 64mm 11-blade ducted fan with up to 800 grams of thrust.
- -New 2840-KV3900 motor
- -Five 9g servos
- -New Predator 40A ESC
- -The latest FMS EPO foam material creates stronger, more impact-resistant planes.
- -Environmentally friendly water-based paint minimizes blistering from sun.
- -Pre-installed, newly designed control horns allows more throw.
- Radio System (Tx&Rx)
- Wingspan: 730mm / 28.7in
- Overall Length: 1100mm / 43.3in
- Flying Weight: Around 900g
- Motor Size: Brushless 2840-KV3900
- ESC: 40A
- Servo: 9g Servo x 5
- Radio: 4 Channel
- CG (center of gravity): 90-95mm(From Leading Edge)
- Prop Size: /
- Recommended Battery: Li-Po 11.1V 2200mAh 35C
- Aileron: Yes
- Elevator: Yes
- Rudder: Yes
- Flaps: No
- Retracts: No
- Wing Load: 58.2G/DM2
- Wing Area: 15.3DM2
- Approx. Flying Duration: 5 minutes
- Minimum Age Recommendation: 14+
- Experience Level: Intermediate
- Recommended Environment: Outdoor
- Assembly Time: 45 minutes
- Is Assembly Required: Yes
- Material: Durable EPO
- Package Options: PNP