You have no items in your shopping cart.
FMS RocHobby Super Viper 70mm EDF Jet PNP
Part Number: FMS-VIPER70EDFPNP
Building on engineering innovations seen in this popular jet model, ROCHOBBY(by FMS) has launched a brand new 70mm EDF Super Viper onto the market!
In terms of appearance, the Super Viper has a scaled navy blue color scheme with bright yellow wingtips, which highly distinguishes it for long distance viewing. The optimized fuselage shape decreases wind resistance. The button-type canopy design lets you latch the canopy so you will not lose the cockpit during extreme maneuvers.
In terms of performance, the Super Viper is equipped with a 70mm 12-blade Ducted Fan, innrunner Kv1850, and a Predator 70A ESC, this powerful system, when coupled with a 6S battery, resembles a turbine engine sound.
This inexpensive fine trainer is excellent for EDF jet beginners. To keep costs low, we offer the model as a standard PNP with options to add flap servos.
Get yourself a Super Viper and bring new excitement to the flying field!
- High quality Predator 70A ESC, powerful Kv1850 innrunner motor with the latest 70mm 12-blade EDF
- Screw-together construction
- Button type canopy hatch
- Pre-installed ball link style control horns provide precise surface control
- The finest Trainer EDF in the market
Needed to Complete
- 6ch Transmitter system (Tx and Rx)
- 6S 3300mAh 35C LiPo battery
- 6S Lipo compatible charger
- Wingspan: 1100mm /43.3 in
- Overall Length: 1025mm / 40.4 in
- Flying Weight: Around 1795 g
- Motor Size: 2860-KV1850 inner running
- ESC: 70A
- Servo: 9g metal digital servo x 6
- Radio: 6 Channel
- CG (center of gravity): 90-95mm(From Leading Edge)
- Prop Size: 70mm Ducted Fan 12-blade
- Recommended Battery: 6S 3300mAh 35C
- Aileron: Yes
- Elevator: Yes
- Rudder: Yes
- Flaps: No
- Retracts: Yes
- Approx. Flying Duration: 4 minutes
- Minimum Age Recommendation: 14+
- Experience Level: Intermediate
- Assembly Time: 10-30 minutes
- Wing Load: 93.5g/dm² ( oz/in²)
- Wing Area: 19.2 dm² ( sq.in)