You have no items in your shopping cart.
FMS Super Scorpion 90mm EDF Jet PNP - Orange
Part Number: FMS-SSJET90PNPO
Super Scorpion is a collaborative venture bringing together original design and authorization from the Aviation Design Team from France with cutting-edge production methods from FMS in China.
The 90mm Super Scorpion keeps all superior features of the prior 70mm Super Scorpion, while improving the model structure, and adding a flap function. When working with the new power system, it performs excellently whether high-speed flying or standard-speed flying. In addition, it features the CNC-processed shock-absorbed metal landing gear set, a 50mm diameter front wheel and 68mm diameter rear wheels, these are excellent for taking off and landing on both paved and grass surface airfields.
The coming 90mm Super Scorpion is another example of FMS’ quality. Incorporating many new and advanced construction and assembly features such as the optimized screw-based assembly, ball links and the new multi-connect technology, the Super Scorpion will assemble quickly. In addition, the power system utilizes our 90mm 12-blade EDF and the 3546-KV1900 motor system provides tremendous power and speed when coupled with a 6S battery. The vibrant orange color scheme makes this airplane look fantastic on the ground and in the air.
No matter whether you’ve had a Super Scorpion before or not, the coming FMS 90mm Super Scorpion is full of surprises.
- 1. 90mm 12-blade EDF, 3546-KV1900 motor system
- 2. High-quality Predator 130A ESC with 10A UBEC (external)
- 3. CNC-processed shock-absorbed metal landing gear set helps to withstand those less-than-perfect landings.
- 4. Dia. 50mm front wheel and Dia. 68mm rear wheels
- 5. Excellent Sound Effect.
- 6. Function Flaps
- 7. Metal Servos for excellent controlling capacity
- 8. Multi-connector for easy assembly and disassembly
- 9. Pre-installed, newly designed ball link style control horns for more throw
- 10. No glue required. Screw-together construction
- 11. Environmentally friendly water-based paint for better color and gloss
Needed to complete
- 6ch Radio System
- Li-Po 22.2V 5000mAh 45C Battery
- Li-Po Charger
- Wingspan: 1140mm/45.20in
- Overall Length: 1320mm/52.93in
- Flying Weight: Around 3200g
- Motor Size: Brushless 3546-KV1900 Motor
- ESC: 130A 10A UBEC
- Servo: 13g Metal analog servo*5, 17g Digital metal servo*4
- Radio: 6+ Channel
- CG (center of gravity): 150 - 160mm (From leading Edge)
- Recommended Battery: Li-Po 22.2V 5000mAh 45C
- Aileron: Yes
- Elevator: Yes
- Rudder: Yes
- Flaps: Yes
- Retracts: Yes
- Approx. Flying Duration: 4 minutes
- Minimum Age Recommendation: 14+
- Experience Level: Intermediate
- Recommended Environment: Outdoor
- Assembly Time: 15 - 45 min
- Is Assembly Required: Yes
- Material: Durable EPO
- WIng Load: 108.8/dm2 (0.25oz/in2)
- Wing Area: 29.4dm2 (455.7sq.in)
FAA registration required