You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hyperion Forge 3D
Personal Desktop Printer
The Forge 3D controller has a built-in high quality power supply that is switchable between 110v and 240v as per country standards. Please check this setting before powering on the Forge 3D for the very first time.
The printer includes all the features that you would expect from a high end modern 3D printer, such as a heat adjustable print bed, interchangeable print nozzles (default shipped with 0.4mm) but can be fitted with 0.3mm or 0.2mm) and a 200x200x180mm print area that is plenty big enough for most projects. Dual cooling fans on the print head nozzle improve in controlling layer temperature and give clean results. Heat adjustable print bed dramatically improve print quality by keeping the extruded plastic warm and thus preventing warping. The print bed mat is replaceable and features a heat resistant plastic with 3M self-adhesive backing. Simply peel off & use.
The easy-to-navigate menu is displayed on a blue lit LCD display and the controller runs an ATMEGA1284P processor, extremely fast and reliable. This machine is incredibly simple to use, just load your printing file to the open-source Cura software, export the .gcode format onto your SD card, then pop the SD card into the printer, select the file you want to print via the graphical user interface and press GO; and the Forge 3D does all the rest of the work for you. If you want to be able to control the printer direct from your computer the Forge 3D can also be connected via USB cable
With the Forge 3D’s relatively low-cost and high quality output DIY’ers, hobbyists, and designers alike will benefit the most and will be rushing to get their parts created!
- Powder coated Rolled edge punched steel frame, flex and vibration free
- Low noise during operation
- Easy to setup and operate for beginners too
- Accurate high resolution printing at 70mm/sec speed
- Compact desktop size, fits in any corner
- Compatible with a variety of filament material
- Changeable print nozzle head for high resolution printing
- Easy to replace parts and long trouble free operation
- Simple to operate with the Scroll and Push Knob control
- Dual cooling fans for layer temperature control
- Heat adjustable print bed and changeable print mat
Accessories show in picture below included with printer for easy maintenance and operation.
- 3D Printer Style: Hyperion Forge 3D (The latest i3 v2, RepRap style.)
- Frame Material: Powder Coated Steel
- Extruder Type: MK10 Single-Head
- Plate: Laminated Heated Build Plate
- Print Technology: FDM
- 3D Printing Build Size: 200mm x 200mm x 180mm
- Printing Compatible Material: PLA, ABS
- Print Layer Resolution: 0.10mm
- Print Layer Thickness: 0.1mm ~ 0.5mm
- Printer Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Print Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm
- Printing Speed: 30~60mm/s, Max 70mm/s
- Extruded Head Temperature: 180 ~ 240C
- Heating Plate Temperature: 40 ~ 60C
- Connectivity: USB Cable to PC or MicroSD Card
- Supporting Operating System: WinXP/Vista7/8, Linux, Mac OX
- Controller Operation: LCD Screen + Rotary Selector Knob
- AC Input (Selectable): 2A/110V or 1A/220V, 50-60hz, 250W total output
- Weight: Net Weight 12Kg/ Gross Weight 10Kg
- Printer Dimensions: 40x41x40cm
- Packaging Dimensions: 50x38x30cm
- Software: Cura Open-Source (Included), Repetier, Simplify 3D
- Printer File Type: Gcode
- Printer File Format: .STL/.STP/.STEP
Note: Before powering ON, Please make sure that the power supply input is slected for your country before turning on, 110v/240v.
Spare/Replacement is not a problem with the Forge 3D and Hyperion carries a huge inventory making sure that your printer will always be up and running in the least possible time. Click on link below for spares.
For setting up your Forge 3D printer, visit video link below.