You have no items in your shopping cart.
Vengeance 280 2.0 Standard Quad Set PNP (w/o HP-FP1KCAM36)
Old Price: $104.95
Special Price: $69.95
Part Number: HP-FPVENGU280STD
This Quadcopter does NOT include the FPV Camera,. All other necessary components for FPV flight are included. You may use the Hyperion 1000TVL 1/3" FPV Camera (PAL/NTSC Selectable) as a compatible camera. Please visit this page for more details: https://hyperion-world.com/en/p2645142-hp-fp1kcam36
The Hyperion Vengeance 280 2.0 Standard Quad Set PNP is here! This standard edition kit comes in a PNP package, it includes a single axis gimbal,, and a 5.8ghz 32ch 25 / 200mW Video Transmitter VTX! The Vengeance 280 2.0 Standard kit offers basic FPV racing configuration at minimal cost. The Naze 32 Flight Controller, Motors, ESC's, and everything else necessary for flight is provided (except battery). In addition to the already installed 8 degree motor mounts, the standard kit also includes clear Acrylic 0 degree angle motor mounts, and much much more!
What makes the Vengeance 280 the Next-Generation FPV Racer?
Hyperion's single-axis camera gimbal gives you the flexibility to adjust your camera pitch angle while in-flight. Never before has a Quad Racer of such power-to-weight ratio offered a single axis gimbal for the best view forward, consistent from hover to top speed. Camera pitch angle has auto-leveling or can be adjustable from your radios spare channel. Hyperion's built-in OSD makes fine-tuning and setup simple; just plug in your receiver, battery, set up via OSD, connect to your goggles, and fly! Its that simple.
Ultimate FPV Adrenaline.
The Hyperion Vengeance 280 FPV Racer can make YOU the dominant player on any circuit. Rigid carbon-fiber arms with robust aluminum double-supports makes this fully assembled racer light but also incredibly tough. In the event of a crash, the vibration dampened carbon-fiber camera mount will smartly detach during impact. LED indicators help visually identify your current flight mode whether Normal, Altitude Hold, or Acro Mode. Powerful 2204 motors with eight degrees forward tilt give you the aerodynamic performance edge, while the FPV-camera gimbal auto-levels for a consistent view forward. The streamlined, orange-accented carbon-fiber frame, combined with Hyperion's advanced controller design, will drive your Vengeance racer past the competition, with stylish design and color-appeal.
Why the forward motor angle?
To go fast forward your props must be tilted forward. With that simple idea in mind Hyperion went on to pursue perfection. Testing revealed an 8° angle to be ideal, making the transition to fast forward flight quicker, while reducing induced drag on the airframe to a minimum, for the highest acceleration and top speed. While all this all happens, the 600tvl FPV camera with gimbal automatically levels, so you can always see where you are, and where you're going next! Or, if you choose not, you can always mount the traditional 0 degree motor mounts on the Vengeance that are included.
The Vengeance accepts almost any Receiver
Our expertly modified flight controller is compatible to be used with standard PWM receivers, PPM or single-wire solutions such as S-Bus and Horizon Spektrum™ Satellite or Hyperion Satellite Receivers Compatible.
The pre installed 600TVL 1/3 CMOS camera on a single-axis gimbal is mounted to a dampened carbon-fiber plate. The included 5.8ghz Video transmitter supports the popular 32CH RaceBand and is 25/200mW selectable. All you need to enjoy the view is a compatible headset or monitor and you are off to the races! If you wish to choose a lightweight, clearer-imaged, and more robust setup for thorough-bred FPV racing, then we recommend that you purchase the Hyperion 1K TVL camera (not included) with Adjustable Angle FPV Camera mount, and then your really off to the races!
Pure Carbon-Fiber Frame Extra thick, pure carbon-fiber, 1.5mm wall boom tubes protect the structure and vital electronics. The Boom tubes connect to the pure-carbon frame plates via dual CNC-Aluminum supports, for a body as beautiful as it is strong, with just the right amount of flex for impact force attenuation. The Vengeance Racer is also carefully designed for mass centralization, for the highest roll and pitch rates in the class.
32 Bit Flight Controller with Cleanflight firmware
The exclusively designed onboard Naze Style 32 Bit Flight Controller handles the eight degree forward-canted motors effortlessly, as it has been programmed specifically for the Vengeance Racer, with pre-tuned flight settings. The pre-loaded Cleanflight software provides extreme maneuverability combined with solid stability.
On-screen Display Features OSD Data such as Voltage keeps you visually """"connected"""" with your Vengeance. The built-in OSD gives you the flexibility to do what you want to do. Quick and easy Flight settings from the comfort of your own goggles or monitor. Effortlessly change PID and flight settings without a computer.
Pre-loaded Selections for Three Flight Modes
Three different flight modes pre-loaded. Take the guessing out of your quad setup. These pre-loaded flight modes will get you in the air fast, and make for instant tunability to your location and event.
- Mode 1: Auto-Level (Normal mode)
- Mode 2: Auto-Level & Altitude Hold (Altitude hold mode)
- Mode 3: Auto-Level & Altitude Hold & Roll/Loop Mode (Acro Mode)
No more guessing on which flight mode you're on. Bright LED Indicators on the frame will change based on what you have selected whether Normal Mode, Altitude Hold, or Acro mode.
Blazing LED-infused Landing Gear
Super-Bright Red/Green LED lights flow through the translucent, rugged polymer landing legs, for a clear indication of direction and location from great distances. This helps you when you're flying visually, or your helps your spotter when you're flying FPV with goggles. It also shows all the guys behind you where their target is, so throttle up and leave them behind!
- Vengeance 2.0 FPV Racer Standard PNP Kit includes everything you need
- 0° Heavy-Duty Clear Acrylic Motor Mounts
- Fully Assembled: No building or firmware loading necessary!
- On-Screen Display (OSD): Program or set up your Vengeance on-the-fly, no computer needed
- In-Flight-Adjustable Single-Axis Camera Gimbal, Self-leveling during flight
- Vibration Dampened Second-Camera Mount
- Assembled 1-axis gimbal)
- Robust, Pure Carbon-Fiber Frame with Carbon Exoskeleton Reinforcements
- Stress-Flex Designed to Withstand Impacts, Mass centralized for high-rate turning
- Black-Anodized, High-Strength CNC Aluminum Boom Mounts
- Tough, Translucent Polymer Landing Legs with Built-in Directional Red-Green LED
- 8° Forward-Tilt Motor Mounts for Aerodynamic Efficiency and Top Speed Performance
- Four 2204, 2300Kv High-Output Brushless Motors
- Custom Compact BL-Heli 20A Motor Controllers (ESC)
- Visual LED Flight Mode Indicator. Easy to confirm your flight mode
- Pre-loaded with Three Flight Modes: Normal, Altitude Hold, or Acro Mode
- Customized NAZE 32 Bit Flight Controller 7DOF (with BMP sensor)
- Altitude Hold via Integrated Barometric Pressure Sensor (BMP)
- 3S and 4S LiPo Battery Compatible
- 5.8GHz Auto-Scan 32CH 25/200mW selectable Video Transmitter (VTX) w/ Race Band
- Tuned 5.8GHz CloverLeaf Skew-Planar Antenna
- Plug-n-Play Ready for Optional GPS modules
- Built-in Low-voltage Audible Alarm
- Compatible with Single Wire* or Traditional Receivers (*S-Bus, Horizon Spektrum™ Satellite, or Hyperion Compatible receivers)
- Box includes Carry Handle and Foam Racer Cradle + Parts Holder, for service as field case
- One Set 5x3 CC/CCW Propellers Included
- Vengeance 280 2.0 Standard Quad Set PNP (w/o HP-FP1KCAM36) x 1
- Frame Size: 280mm DeadCat style
- Material: Carbon Fiber/Aluminum alloy
- Motors: 4x 2204-size, 2300Kv High-Output Brushless
- ESC: 4x Hyperion Custom Compact BL-Heli 20A
- Controller: Naze32 7DOF (customized)
- PDB: Integrated
- VTX: 5.8ghz 32ch 25/200mW selectable
- Battery: 3S/4S, 1200~1800mah (Hyperion 60Cmax, 75Cmax or 90Cmax recommended)
- Props: 4S= 5x3, 3S=5x3, 5x4, or 6x3 depending on application (5x3 included with Racer)
- RC Transmitter and Receiver 6 channels
- FPV Monitor or Goggles with integrated receiver on 5.8ghz
- For FPV Flight: A Camera is necessary go here for more details: https://hyperion-world.com/en/p2645142-hp-fp1kcam36
Please note that Vengeance flight controller only support Cleanflight firmware NAZE 1.14.2 version.
See our Manuals page for setup details
For settings & configuration, Please use Cleanflight 1.2.4 which can be downloaded here"