You have no items in your shopping cart.
FrSky M9 Hall Sensor Gimbal for Taranis X9D & X9D+
Part Number: FRS-M9GIMBAL
Upgrade your Taranis X9D / X9D+ radio with this plug-n-play high resolution M9 Gimbal from FrSky. The highly sensitive Hall sensor equipped gimbal will last long. It has an extremely smooth feel due to the quad ball-bearings support and special metal body used for outer construction. Thick 4mm stick ends gives you a solid feel to your controls. Features fully adjustable stick tension and easy one screw lock / unlock self-centering axis with ratcheting on the Y-axis. This is a must have accessory for those aiming to perfect precision flight maneuvers.
The M9 gimbal is equipped with the latest hall sensor technology that uses magnets to get stick position reading, instead of the traditionally used potentiometer and small brushes in the stock Taranis gimbals which may wear out faster. Convert your radio to a professional level and feel the experience of a high-end branded radio.
- High Resolution Hall sensor
- Four ball-bearing support
- Adjustable stick tension
- Easy one screw lock / unlock self centering axis
- Special metal body for outer construction
- Plug-n-Play, no soldering needed
Included with the package:
- FrSky M9 Hall Sensor Gimbal for Taranis X9D & X9D+ x 1
- Supply Voltage (VCC): DC 3.0 ~ ±0.5V
- Sensitivity: 2.50 mV/G
- Linear Output Voltage Range: 0.1 ~ ( VCC +0.1) V
- Quiescent Output (TA = 25°C, B = 0 G): 0.5 × VCC
- Noise (no load): 40mVpp
- Sold individually - two identical gimbals are required to upgrade your radio
- The gimbals come by default with the sticks spring centered. A little adjustment is needed to turn one of the 2 sticks into a throttle stick
- This is a DIY gimbal kit and requires experience on radio handling and usage, we recommend you take expert guidance before attempting to open the radio
- Please refer the Manuals & Support for installation