You have no items in your shopping cart.
FT Guinea Pig
Old Price: $50.95
Special Price: $38.64
Part Number: FT-GUINEA-WR-FOAM
The FT Guinea Pig is the perfect platform to carry out the craziest experiments in the air. While it can carry a hefty payload, which can be dropped out the rear hatch, it can also be set up to carry out extreme aerobatic maneuvers. Use differential thrust to perform amazing 3d maneuvers such as harriers and knife edge. Tone down your controls and the Guinea behaves like a predictable trainer plane and is the perfect first time twin engined plane.
- Laser-cut foam airframe
- Power Pod (Swappable)
- Paint Stick
- This kit does not come with wheels.
- This includes the airframe only (no electronics).
- This airframe is compatible with the swappable series developed by Josh Bixler.
Required to Complete
- Transmitter & Receiver
- Motor: 960 kv minimum Recommended
- Prop: 9 x 6 - 10 x 5 prop Recommended
- ESC: 18 - 30 amp Recommended
- Battery: 1800 - 5000 mAH 3s (Hyperion G5 70C 3S 2200 Recommended)
- Servos: (4 - 5) 9 gram servos Recommended
- Wheels: Nose-2"" Small wheels, Main-Wheels 2.75"" (pair) recommended
- Compatible LiPo Charger
Please see youtube video for building instruction:
- Weight (Without Battery): 2.2 lbs (1000 g)
- Center Of Gravity: 2 inches (50 mm) from leading edge of wing
- Control Surface Throws: 16 ? deflection - Expo 30%
- Wingspan: 58 inches (1473 mm)
Note: Please watch recent build videos before removing any paper from the foam! Some videos may use white foam board, which is no longer available and has now been replaced with water-resistant foam board.
NOTE: This Item is too large for the Japan Parcel Post shipping option. You must select EMS EXPRESS or FedEx SHIPPING METHOD at checkout time.