You have no items in your shopping cart.
FT Mighty Mini Guinea Speed Build Kit
Part Number: FT-MINI-GUINEA-WR
The FT Mini Guinea is a small twin with a big personality. This plane offers so much versatility it is insane! Whether you are a beginner looking to build your first twin or you are an advanced pilot looking for a very small and versatile platform, the Mini Guinea can do it all! Using differential thrust the Mini Guinea is capable of a wide variety of maneuvers such as flat spins, pin wheels, and even harriers. The under cambered wing tips give this aircraft a very wide speed envelope that will allow anything from slow high alpha flight to fast sport flying.
- Laser-Cut Foam Airframe
- Power Pod (Mini)
- Firewall (Mini)
- Push Rods
- Control Horns
- BBQ Skewer
- Data Sheet
- Hook-and-Loop strap fastener
- Landing Gear Wire
- 2 Rubber Bands
NOTE: This includes the airframe only (no electronics).
Required to Complete
- Transmitter & Receiver
- Motor: 2200 kv 250 size motor Recommended
- Prop: 5 x 3 prop minimum Recommended
- ESC: 12 amp minimum Recommended
- Battery: 500 - 1000 mAH 2s minimum Recommended
- Servos: (4) 5 gram servos Recommended
- Compatible LiPo Charger
Please see youtube video for building instruction:
- Weight (Without Battery): 9 oz (256 g)
- Center Of Gravity: 1.25 inches (32 mm) from leading edge of wing
- Control Surface Throws: 16 ? deflection (elevator/rudder) Expo 25%
- Wingspan: 35 inches (609 mm)
Note: Please watch recent build videos before removing any paper from the foam! Some videos may use white foam board, which is no longer available and has now been replaced with water-resistant foam board.
NOTE: This Item is too large for the Japan Parcel Post shipping option. You must select EMS EXPRESS or FedEx SHIPPING METHOD at checkout time.