You have no items in your shopping cart.
FT Mighty Mini Scout Speed Build Kit
Old Price: $16.95
Special Price: $12.60
Part Number: FT-SCOUT-WR-PLANE
The FT Mini Scout is a 3 channel slow flyer that ANYONE can enjoy! This Mini is perfect for backyards, gymnasiums, and indoor fly-ins. The FT Mighty Mini Scout can be flown with the recommended electronics below or modified to accept the electronic components from common ready to fly micro aircraft with 10 gram brushless set ups or larger. Their gentle flight characteristics and incredible durability makes this a great and rewarding platform for beginners and experienced pilots alike.
- Laser-cut foam airframe
- Power Pod (Mini)
- Firewall (Mini)
- Push Rods
- Control Horn
- Bar-BQ Skewers
- Data Sheet
- Hook-and-Loop strap fastener
- Landing Gear Wire
NOTE: This includes the airframe only (no electronics).
Required to Complete
- Transmitter & Receiver
- Motor: 2480 kv 250 size motor Recommended
- Prop: 5 x 3 prop minimum Recommended
- ESC: 6 amp minimum Recommended
- Battery: 300 - 800 mAH 2s minimum Recommended
- Servos: (2) 5 gram servos Recommended
- Compatible LiPo Charger
Please see youtube video for building instruction:
- Weight (Without Battery): 4.05 oz (115 g)
- Center Of Gravity: 2 inches (44 mm) from leading edge of wing
- Control Surface Throws: 16 ? deflection (elevator/rudder) Expo 25%
- Wingspan: 24 inches (609 mm)
Note: Please watch recent build videos before removing any paper from the foam! Some videos may use white foam board, which is no longer available and has now been replaced with water-resistant foam board.
NOTE: This Item is too large for the Japan Parcel Post shipping option. You must select EMS EXPRESS or FedEx SHIPPING METHOD at checkout time.