You have no items in your shopping cart.
FT Mighty Mini SE5 Biplane
Part Number: FT-MIGHTY-MINI-SE-BIPLANE
Designed By: Josh Bixler
After 6 years of Flite Test foamies, an epic WW1 battle is at the edge of your fingerprints! The FT SE5 Biplane was designed to build fast, fly slow and look great both on the ground and in the air. We put a lot of effort into taking a design that is known for being a handful and making easy to both build and fly. The FT SE5 Biplane is a 3 channel slow fly aircraft that can turn on a dime and be flown in a very small location. Loops, barrel rolls, wing overs and many other classic maneuvers are all possible with this little warbird. The FT SE5 Biplane is also a perfect companion for its arch rival the FT DR1, an iconic German Triplane that flew the skies and shared lead with its British nemesis. Our hope is that the SE5 will be the source of many happy memories as you take to the skies and recreate epic battles with your friends in your own backyard.
We want you to have an amazing experience both in building and flying, This kit comes with everything you need to complete the FT SE5. Push-rods, control horns, firewalls and all other items needed to make this airframe electronics ready are included in the kit. If you choose to purchase our power pack F and wheels, balance, flight performance and assembly will be quick and easy.
FT Mighty Mini SE5 Biplane Includes:
- 1 FT Mighty Mini SE5 Biplane Foam Kit
- 1 Hook-and-Loop strap fastener
- 2 Pushrods
- 2 Skewers
- 1 Mini firewall/control horn combo
- 1 Data Card
- 1 Thin landing gear wire
- 1 poster board for se5 biplane (grain vertical)
- New FT Sticker set (7 piece set)
Note: This Kit Does Not Include Wheels
Required to Complete
- Transmitter & Receiver
- Motor: 2300 kv 2204 size motor Recommended
- Prop: 6 x 4.5 prop Recommended
- ESC: 12 amp minimum Recommended
- Battery: 800 mAH 3s (Hyperion 850mAh 3s 20c Lipo Recommended)
- Servos: (2) 5 gram servos Recommended
- Wheels: Mini Wheels 2.4"" (pair) Recommended
- Compatible LiPo Charger
Please see youtube video for building instruction:
- Weight (Without Battery): 8.8 oz (250 g)
- Center Of Gravity: Directly on the fold of the top wing
- Control Surface Throws: 12 degree deflection (elevons) expo 30%
- Wingspan: 24 inches (609 mm)
Note: Please watch recent build videos before removing any paper from the foam! Some videos may use white foam board, which is no longer available and has now been replaced with water-resistant foam board.
NOTE: This Item is too large for the Japan Parcel Post shipping option. You must select EMS EXPRESS or FedEx SHIPPING METHOD at checkout time.