You have no items in your shopping cart.
FT Mighty Mini Sparrow
Part Number: FT-SPARROW-WR-PLANE
Look there in the sky!!....Its a BIRD ...its a PLANE its.... BOTH!!! The FT Mighty Mini Sparrow is finally here!!
The FT Sparrow is a fun bird with many personalities. The FT Sparrow was designed to teach the builder all the basic techniques to build all of our foam board fleet, This means every technique from A folds to fold over wings will no longer be a mystery or a source of intimidation. The Sparrow can be built as a free flight glider, or a fun 3 channel rc platform. As a free flight, The Sparrow can be built without the use of a razor blade. This makes it a great option for educational environments and for younger pilots to take build and fly. This whole build can be accomplished in under 45 minutes. Adding contols to the FT Sparrow can easily be done making this little bird go from a free flight to a speedy little 3 channel. Fully capable of being flown with FPV gear, The Sparrow provides an unobstructed view because of its rear mounted motor. Our hope is that this fun little design will be a useful source of both fun and education..
- Laser-cut foam airframe
- Power Pod (Mini)
- Firewall (Mini)
- Push rods
- Control horns
- BBQ Skewer
- Data Sheet
- Hook-and-Loop strap fastener
Required to Complete
- Transmitter & Receiver
- Motor: 2300 kv 1806 size motor Recommended
- Prop: 5 x 3 - 6 x 3 prop Recommended
- ESC: 12 amp minimum Recommended
- Battery: 800 mAH 3s minimum (Hyperion 850mAh 3s 25c Lipo Recommended)
- Servos: (2) 5 gram servos Recommended
- Compatible LiPo Charger
Please see youtube video for building instruction:
- Weight (Without Battery):
- Center Of Gravity: 2.75 inches (69 mm) from leading edge of wing
- Control Surface Throws: 12 ? deflection (elevons) Expo 30%
- Wingspan: 28.5 inches (723 mm)
Note: Please watch recent build videos before removing any paper from the foam! Some videos may use white foam board, which is no longer available and has now been replaced with water-resistant foam board.
NOTE: This Item is too large for the Japan Parcel Post shipping option. You must select EMS EXPRESS or FedEx SHIPPING METHOD at checkout time.