You have no items in your shopping cart.
FT Simple Storch Speed Build Kit
Part Number: FT-WR-STORCH-PLANE
The FT Simple Storch is a fun and relaxing flyer for new and experienced pilots alike. It is a 4 channel plane with the options of flaps, flaperons, and even leading edge slats just like the full scale Storch! With it's wide speed envelope and stol capabilities this is truly a park flyer.
- Laser-cut foam airframe
- Power Pod (Swappable)
- Push rods
- Control horns
- Bar-BQ Skewers
- Data Sheet
- Hook-and-Loop strap fastener
- Landing gear wire
- Popsicle stick
- This includes the airframe only (no electronics).
- This airframe is compatible with the swappable series developed by Josh Bixler.
Required to Complete:
- Transmitter & Receiver
- Motor: 810 kv minimum Recommended
- Prop: 10 x 4.7 prop Recommended
- ESC: 18 - 30 amp Recommended
- Battery: 1800 - 2200 mAH 3s (Hyperion G5 70C 3S 2200 Recommended)
- Servos: (4 - 6) 9 gram servos Recommended
- Compatible LiPo Charger
Please see youtube video for building instruction:
- Weight (Without Battery): 1.8 lbs (816 g)
- Center Of Gravity: 2 inches (51 mm) from leading edge of wing
- Control Surface Throws: 16 ? deflection (ailerons/elevator/rudder) Expo 30%
- Wingspan: 57.5 inches (1460mm)
Note: Please watch recent build videos before removing any paper from the foam! Some videos may use white foam board, which is no longer available and has now been replaced with water-resistant foam board.
NOTE: This Item is too large for the Japan Parcel Post shipping option. You must select EMS EXPRESS or FedEx SHIPPING METHOD at checkout time.