You have no items in your shopping cart.
FT Versa Wing Speed Build Kit
Old Price: $31.95
Special Price: $23.52
Part Number: FT-VERSAWING-WR-PLANE
The FT Versa Wing is an all around performer that will meet the needs of almost any pilot. Whether it's combat, FPV, or even a delta winged trainer with gentle stall characteristics, the FT Versa Wing does it all with ease. Use a swappable power pod to fly in a tractor configuration (propeller at the front of the wing), or install the optional FT Elements Simple Firewall to operate the FT Versa Wing in a pusher configuration (propeller mounted on the back of the wing).
- Laser-cut foam airframe
- Power Pod (Swappable)
- Push rods
- Control horns
- Bar-BQ Skewers
- Data Sheet
- Hook-and-Loop strap fastener
- Zip tie
NOTE: Simple Element Firewall is sold separately for PUSHER configurations!
- This includes the airframe only (no electronics).
- This airframe is compatible with the swappable series developed by Josh Bixler.
Required to Complete:
- Transmitter & Receiver
- Motor: 29 g, 1300 kv minimum Recommended
- Prop: 8 x 6 (pusher), 9 x 4.7 or 9 x 6 (tractor) Recommended
- ESC: 10 - 30 amp Recommended (depending on motor)
- Battery: 1000 - 2200 mAH 3s (Hyperion G5 70C 3S 2200 Recommended)
- Servos: (2) 9 gram servos Recommended
- Compatible LiPo Charger
Please see youtube video for building instruction:
- Weight (Without Battery): 10.6 oz (300 g)
- Center Of Gravity: 7 inches (178 mm) from the nose of the wing
- Control Surface Throws: 12 ? deflection 30% expo
- Wingspan: 38 inches (965 mm)
Note: Please watch recent build videos before removing any paper from the foam! Some videos may use white foam board, which is no longer available and has now been replaced with water-resistant foam board.
NOTE: This Item is too large for the Japan Parcel Post shipping option. You must select EMS EXPRESS or FedEx SHIPPING METHOD at checkout time.