You have no items in your shopping cart.
G7 2S 330mAh Si-Graphene 60Cmax (4.35V) w/ UMX Connector
Part Number: HP-G760C0330S2UMX
Hyperion G7 Si-Graphene HV Lipo offer more capacity per weight compared to standard LiPo packs. The G7 330mAh HV is about the same size and weight as a standard-voltage 300mAh pack of same C-rate, but delivers about 10% more flight time!
Hyperion, the leader in quality Lithium batteries for almost two decades, has just released a Lithium battery like no other; the Hyperion G7 HvLi Silicon-Graphene Pack performs at a whole new level. After more than two years of research the technology of the future is here.
Silicon combined with Graphene makes for a superior electrode compared to standard LiPo batteries. Hyperion proprietary Si-Graphene chemistry ensures that your G7 pack will have higher-capacity, lower internal resistance, and longer cycle life than other-brand LiPo currently on the market. The G7 combines quality Graphene substrate with a Silicon metalloid to produce a Lithium battery that is uncompromised in performance and reliability. Hyperion’s proprietary Si-Graphene additive has been shown to be less prone to puffing than standard Silicon-only LiPo packs.
This new 2017 G7 Silicon-Graphene chemistry unleashes a new-era of potential for all your RC applications. This G7 series LiPo comes with the UMX JST-PH (Eflite style) connector and is perfect for all Horizon Hobby Eflite UMX series BNF models. See Notes section at the end of this page for details.
- Proprietary Si-Graphene formula increases discharge, capacity, and cycle-life
- 10%+ More Capacity than standard LiPo Batteries
- Stable High-voltage formula, less prone to puffing
- Low internal resistance, cooler running batteries
- High discharge rate, ability to provide current under-load
- Fast charging up to 5C~6C rate
- Compatible with both 4.2V and 4.35V chargers
- Capable of 500+ Cycle-life
- With UMX connector for Horizon Hobby Eflite UMX series BNF models
- Capacity @4.2V: 300mah
- Capacity @4.35V: 330mah
- Voltage: 2S, 7.6V nominal
- Discharge Rate: 60Cmax (60C burst, 25~30C continuous)**
- Charge Rate: 6C maximum, 5C recommended
- Weight: 18g
- Dimensions: 37 x 20 x 15mm
- Power Connector: UMX
- Balance Connector: N/A, requires charge wire harness
This battery comes with the UMX JST-PH (Eflite style) connector as shown in picture above. To charge these batteries please use the Charge & balance cable for UMX 2S packs. HP Part No: HP-CHGBLCBL-UMX2S
These are HvLi (High Voltage) Lipos, always ensure your charger cut-off settings is set to 4.35v. Overcharging may cause risk of fire and damage to self/others and property. Also ensure storage mode is set to 3.9v per cell
*ISO 9001 Quality Control to provide the excellent cycle life and consistency from pack to pack for which Hyperion is well known
**Continuous C-Rate for 100% rated capacity delivery is 1/2 C-Max rate