You have no items in your shopping cart.
G7 2S 5200mAh Si-Graphene HvLi 60Cmax (4.35V) CAR Pack
Old Price: $55.95
Special Price: $25.68
Part Number: HP-G7HC60C5200S2
Hyperion, the leader in quality Lithium batteries for almost two decades, has just released a Lithium battery like no other; the Hyperion G7 HvLi Silicon-Graphene Pack performs at a whole new level. After more than two years of research the technology of the future is here.
Silicon combined with Graphene makes for a superior electrode compared to standard LiPo batteries. Hyperion proprietary Si-Graphene chemistry ensures that your G7 pack will have higher-capacity, lower internal resistance, and higher cycle life than the other-brand LiPo currently on the market. The G7 combines quality Graphene substrate with a Silicon metalloid to produce a Lithium battery that is uncompromised in performance and reliability. Hyperion’s proprietary Si-Graphene additive has been shown to be less prone to puffing than standard Silicon-only LiPo packs.
This new 2017 G7 Silicon-Graphene chemistry unleashes a new-era of potential for all your RC applications. The new G7 Swift series is specially hardcased for Rc Car Racing application. The design features builtin 4mm female bullet connectors. See Notes section at the end of this page for details.
- Proprietary Si-Graphene formula increases discharge, capacity, and cycle-life
- 10%+ More Capacity than standard LiPo Batteries
- Stable High-voltage formula, less prone to puffing
- Low internal resistance, cooler running batteries
- High discharge rate, ability to provide current under-load
- Fast charging up to 5C~6C rate
- Compatible with both 4.2V and 4.35V chargers
- Capable of 500+ Cycle-life
- Hardcase pack for special car racing application
- Capacity @4.2V: 4680mah
- Capacity @4.35V: 5200mah
- Voltage: 2S, 7.6V nominal
- Discharge Rate: 60Cmax (60C burst, 25~30C continuous)
- Charge Rate: 6C maximum, 5C recommended
- Weight: 251g
- Dimensions: 138 x 47 x 23mm
- Power Connector: 4mm Bullet Female
- Balance Connector: NA, requires charge wire harness
This is a hardcase pack and requires charge wire harness, please select from below as per your requirement.
*ISO 9001 Quality Control to provide the excellent cycle life and consistency from pack to pack for which Hyperion is well known.
**Continuous C-Rate for 100% rated capacity delivery is 1/2 C-Max rate