You have no items in your shopping cart.
Graupner MZ-18 9ch 2.4GHz HoTT 3.5" TFT LCD Transmitter ( S1005 )
Old Price: $299.95
Special Price: $199.95
Part Number: GR-S1005
Graupner MZ-18 HoTT 2.4GHz 9 Channel transmitter is designed with Graupner's unique telemetry technology that supports Bi-directional data transmission to give user the real-time information.
The use of up to 75 frequency hopping channels ensures extreme operating reliability and immunity to external interference.
Through the telemetry function, you may check receiver's consumption voltage, temperature and also program the telemetry data.
By using optional sensor, brushless control +T ESC, or HoTT sensor module, you may check the real-time data such as RPM, voltage, current, temperature, and warnings in the transmitter.
Graupner MZ-18 has 30 model memories and it is suitable for any aircraft, Aditionally, with up to 9 available channels, built-in telemetry with data logging capabilities and 3.5" large TFT LCD with specialized touch pannel, the MZ-18 is the obvious choice for anyone who needs a high quality 9 channel radio.
- HoTT (HOPPING TELEMETRY TRANSMISSION) bi-directional 2.4 GHz technology
- The use of up to 75 frequency hopping channels ensures extreme operating reliability and immunity to external interference.
- 3.5" Full color TFT Touch LCD with specialized touch panel and user friendly interface
- Smart voice announcement system (Speaker and Earphone) for warnings and alarms at real time
- Real-time data analysis with optional sensor (GPS Fuel status Temperature Voltage Current) and sensor board (General air module General engine module)
- Real-time telemetry analysis for Optional Brushless Control Telemetry ESC such as RPM Consumption Current Voltage ESC Temperature Warning
- Advanced HoTT wired/wireless trainer system
- SUMD SUMO functions ensures the convenient use of gyro and control board
- Selectable 10ms or 20ms of the signal repetition time for the use of analogue and digital servos
- Multi binding receiver system that 2 receivers can be connected in paralleled to use additional servos
- High-precision quad ball bearing gimbals (total 8ea) lead the smooth and comfortable stick feeling
- Standard micro SD Memory cards to share model setup Expand model memeory
- 30 model memories,Model copy function for model memories
- Graupner/SJ Firmware update through GR STUDIO PC Software
- Operating Voltage:3.3 ~ 6.0V
- Battery:NiMH 4cell 2000mAh
- Current consumption:About 510.0mA
- Controller:32bit micro controller
- Radio Frequency band:2.4000 ~ 2.4835 GHz
- Radio Modulation:FHSS
- Temperature range:About -10 ~ +55`C (-50 ~ +131`F)
- Antenna:Dipole Antenna
- Control Channel:9CH
- Display:3.5" TFT LCD W/Touch screen
- Telemetry function:Internal LCD External Smart box
- Telemetry announce:Speaker and earphone
- Toggle switch:8ea
- UI Interface:LCD display touch
- Slide lever:2ea
- Quick link:6
- Model memory:30
- SD-card:Optional SD card
- Battery charge:DC Jack
- Firmware upgrade:USB Terminal
- Trainer Function:Wired/ wireless
- Dimensions:194.0 x 286.1 x 111.6 mm (7.64 x 11.26 x 4.39 oz),Weight:838.8g (29.59 oz)
- MZ-18 transmitter w/ Interchangeable Modes M1~M4
- USB PC interface set
- USB interface adaptor wire
- 2000mAh NiMH battery
- GR-24L receiver
- USB Cable
- Hard case