You have no items in your shopping cart.
GT Power Servo & ESC PWM Modulator Controller/Checker
Part Number: GT-SERVOESCTEST
The G.T. Power Servo Tester makes it easy to check the operation of your servo or esc without having to use your transmitter. Small and compact unit is easy to use and can be kept in your tool box. This servo tester has 3 function modes (see below) for the most comprehensive diagnostic of your servo's. Diagnose your Servos, Escs and Brushless motors with ease, with this easy to use tool.
Why do you need a servo tester? - Bad servos can keep you grounded or can lead to costly, devastating crash. This portable device allows you to test the functionality of your servos and ESC without having to connect your radio, receiver and battery. Servo testers also allow you to easily center your servos when attaching servo horns and making control surface adjustments. This time-saving tool is a must have tool for any RC enthusiast. Get one today!
The three working modes are as below:
- Manual: Rotate Knob either CW/CCW to check servo reaction time
- Neutral: Sets the servos neutral point, to setup control surfaces
- Automatic: “Window wiper” swing the servo arms at their maximum angle constantly
- Lightweight Aluminum casing for easy handling
- Fully electronic for the most accurate, consistent testing
- Rotary knob for easy, simple setups
- LED Indicator for each mode
- 3 Selectable Modes: Manual, Center & Auto
- Power input side and Servo side labelled for easy identification
- Connect upto 3 Servos/Escs simultaneously
- Operates on 4.8~6V DC power source
Included with the package:
- GT Power Servo & ESC PWM Modulator Controller/Checker x 1
- Input voltage: 4.8~6V DC
- Modes: Manual, Center, Auto
Note: Please use a 4.8~6C DC power source such as a 4 cell Nicd/Nimh pack.
Caution: Do not connect to any Lipo battery directly, will burn the circuit and render it useless. Use a 5~6V regulator in between or an ESC with Bec.