You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hyperion 1KG Precision Pocket Scale ( 0.1 gram intervals)
Old Price: $8.95
Special Price: $6.95
Part Number: HP-TLSCALE1KG
The Hyperion 1Kg Precision Pocket Scale is a small and light weight instrument you can carry in your pocket. Now measure the exact weight of your servos, motors, esc's, lipos and yes even the micro screws that go in your model. The Pocket scale utilizes Hitech load cells and precision sensors, allowing it to obtain a an accuracy os 0.01gms/0.001oz. for a capacity of 100gms. Perfect to measure variety of other items like jewellery too. The Sleek smart design with a weighing platform and easy to read large LCD display, features four touch buttons for convenience. It also comes with a small weighing bowl for weighing liquids etc. The digital scale has four modes and can be switched at the touch of a button. Get instant weight readings in gm,oz,ct,t1. The highlight of this weighing scale is Piece calculation, it can also tell you the exact count of pieces. So no more guessing.
Comes with a convenient carry case to ensure maximum protection of scale during travel or storage and runs off 2AAA batteries (included).
- Tare function, low battery indicator, and Auto calibration
- Convenient pocket size with protection case
- Weighing bowl included for measuring liquids etc
- Hitech load cells with precision sensors
- ON/OFF Function
- Piece counting function
- Four unit modes at the touch of a button
Included with the package:
- Hyperion 1kg Precision Digital Pocket Scale x 1
- Tray x 1
- AAA Batteries x 2
- Range: 0.5g - 1000g
- Readability: 0.1g
- Accuracy: 0.1-0.3g
- Units: g, ct. oz, t
- Blue LED backlit display
- Function: Tare, Pieces Calculation
- On/Off Switch
- Mode: Change unit
- Tare: Zeroing Unit, Zero out tray
- PCS: Pieces Calculation
- Product Size: 123 x 73 x 23mm
- Scale Area: 70 x 63mm
- Input: AAA batteries x 2
- 60 Sec Auto Switch Off
- Always place the scale on solid and flat platform.
- Do not touch or vibrate the load cells while measuring.
- Never use the the scale for heavy objects, this will damage the load cells