You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hyperion 3D Printed Carry Case for Blade Inductrix/Tiny Whoop Compatible
Old Price: $17.95
Special Price: $14.95
Part Number: HP-BLADECUBE
Got a Blade Inductrix/Tiny Whoop quadcopter? These lightweight Hyperion 3D printed carry case make excellent storage containers and provide protection from dust and during transport. Compact in size, Durable and sturdy these will surely last the lifetime of your drones. Designed in CAD, keeping in mind the dimensions of the Tiny whoop/Inductrix drones, the containers have matching radius corners that fit the drones perfectly and do not allow additional movement during transport. Avoiding damage to the delicate parts. Storage compartments provided alongside the rim for 1S lipo, store and carry upto 24 lipo. This container is must have item for your Tiny Whoop/Indutrix drone.
- 3D printed from lightweight PLA material
- Compact size, Sturdy and Durable
- Rounded corners match the drones prop guards
- 1S lipo storage compartments alongside border
- Protect from Dust & during transport
Included with the package:
- Hyperion 3D Printed Carry Case for Blade Inductrix/Tiny Whoop Compatible x 1
- Material: PLA
- Dimensions: 106 x 106 x 66mm
- Weight: 105.4g
- Color: As shown in picture
Note: Compatible only with Blade Inductrix/Tiny Whoop quadcopters, Please check dimensions if buying for other similar brands.