You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hyperion Abrasive Hand Sanding Foam Sponge Block (180 grit)
Old Price: $2.95
Special Price: $1.65
Part Number: HP-TLSANDBLK180
Hyperion Abrasive Hand Sanding Foam Sponge Block are super flexible and easy-to-hold when used on curved, contoured or flat surfaces. Designed for durability and versatility, these high quality dense foam sponges typically last longer than traditional sandpaper sheets. Made with both silicon carbide and aluminum oxide abrasive grains and available in abrasive coated foam blocks for maximum versatility. These abrasive-coated foam blocks can be used in a variety of applications from sanding paint and drywall to debarring, blending and finishing of various materials. These sanding sponges are designed for hand sanding and uniform finishing of wood, metal, fiberglass, composites, plastics and solid surfaces, and primed, stained, sealed or painted surfaces.
While using these BLOCKS, remember that if you keep them "clean" they will last longer. So, occasionally bang the block on your hand or your workbench and knock the wood particles out. If you keep this up, you'll think these things never wear out. If it gets to the point where you think the block is clogged beyond further use, head to the sink and wash it out. It'll be almost like new again! Now when these things finally do wear out, don't throw them away. They make great sheet sanding pads. Simply tear a sandpaper sheet to the proper size, wrap it around the foam and you're back in business.
Available in 80, 180 & 320 Grit # to choose from, select as per application requirement.
- Aluminum Oxide (A/O) Grain
- #180 grit for fine sanding applications
- High quality dense Sponge foam block of size 100*70*25mm
- Quality abrasive coating on four sides of sponge
- Works great for hand sanding of contours, edges and recesses, finishing
- Wet/dry applications
- All purpose sanding sponge
- Available in medium, fine and extra fine grits
Included with the package:
- Hyperion Abrasive Hand Sanding Foam Sponge Block (180 grit) x 1
- Material: Foam
- Abrasive: Aluminum Oxide/Silicon Carbide
- Size: 100*70*25mm
- Grit #: 180