You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hyperion Diagonal Cutting Plier (Dikes)
Part Number: HP-TLCUTPLIER
Hyperion Diagonal cutting plier is an add-on to the list of Hobby Tools. The pliers are made of tempered steel, and inductive heating and quenching process to selectively harden the jaws. The handles are insulated with a dip-type or shrink fit electrically-insulating material for comfort and protection against electric shock. Spring-loaded for self-opening action.
Diagonal cutting pliers (mostly commonly referred as "Dikes") are intended for the cutting of electric wire's in smaller guages (they are generally not used to grab or turn anything). The plane defined by the cutting edges of the jaws intersects the joint rivet at an angle or "on a diagonal", hence the name. Diagonal pliers are useful for cutting copper, brass, iron, aluminium and steel wires in smaller sizes. These flush-cutting pliers allow wires to be trimmed flush or nearly flush to a solder joint, avoiding the sharp tip left by symmetrical diagonal cutters.
- Sharp pointed nose for precise tip cutting and trimming printed circuit boards
- Spring-loaded for self-opening action
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire
- Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Plastic-Insulated handles for comfort and protection
Included with the package:
- Hyperion Diagonal Cutting Plier (Dikes) x 1
- Material: Steel (Tempered & Hardened)
- Nose Type: Pointed
- Overall Length: 125mm (5")
- Weight: 58g