You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hyperion G5 Receiver Pack 2S 3000mAh LiFePo4
Old Price: $34.20
Special Price: $26.95
Part Number: HP-FG520C3000S2
The Hyperion G5 Receiver pack is an excellent alternative for your Nitro model aircrafts. Enjoy extended flight time on a single charge and say goodbye to old technology, adapt environment friendly LifePO4 cells! If you are the one that hates or forgets to charge your Nicd/Nimh batteries, the Hyperion G5 Receiver Pack with LifePO4 technology has come to your rescue!
Finally a replacement to heavy and bulky Nicd/Nimh battery packs, most commonly used in all Rc equipment today. Switch to a better and safe technology LifePO4 battery with (3.3V/cell) an excellent replacement for NiMH on voltage basis. In addition, the LiFe chemistry is not subject to "thermal runaway" fires, which can occur when overcharged, a safer alternative to Lipo. LiFe cells can be stored in a fully charged state, and discharged deeper, without damage to the cells. So they are more "rugged" than LiPo, safer, more convenient and a better choice overall.
- More capacity per gram, meaning lighter models in flight and longer duration
- Almost no "self discharge", so your model is always ready to go even weeks after charging
- Superior voltage performance under load, so your servos perform with more consistent torque and speed
- Faster charge time (as fast as 15 minutes!) at 4C, not advised though
- Pre soldered with high-rated 3.5mm gold plated charge/discharge plugs, and Hyperion JST-XH Balance plug
Included with the package:
- Hyperion G5 Receiver Pack 2S 3000mAh LiFePo4 x 1
- Type: 6.6V LiFePo4
- Capacity: 3000mAh
- Max Current Continuous: 60.0A
- Max Charge Rate(4C): 12.0A
- Dimensions LxWxH(mm): 135 x 36 x 20
- Weight(g): 184.0
Note: This is a LiFePo4 battery with 3.3v/cell and requires special care unlike Nicd/Nimh or Lipos. Please use LiFePo4 compatible charger for charging.
*ISO 9001 Quality Control to provide the excellent cycle life and consistency from pack to pack for which Hyperion is well known.