You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hyperion G5 Transmitter Pack for Spektrum DX8e - (2S 2700mAh LiFePo4)
Part Number: HP-FG505C2700S2EH
This Hyperion G5 Transmitter pack is an excellent alternative for the Spektrum DX8e radio. The pack is designed to fit the DX8e radio perfectly and comes with a compatible connector, no soldering or modifying the radio are needed. Enjoy extended flight time on a single charge and say goodbye to old technology, adapt environment friendly LiFePO4 cells! If you are the one that hates or forgets to charge your radio batteries, the Hyperion G5 Transmitter Pack with LiFePO4 technology has come to your rescue!
Finally a replacement to heavy and bulky NiCd/NiMh battery transmitter packs. Almost all transmitter and receiver power packs today use NiCd/NiMh cells. Switch to a better and safe technology LiFePO4 battery with (3.3V/cell) an excellent replacement for NiMH on voltage basis. In addition, the LiFe chemistry is not subject to "thermal runaway" fires, which can occur when overcharged, a safer alternative to LiPo. LiFe cells can be stored in a fully charged state, and discharged deeper, without damage to the cells. So they are more "rugged" than LiPo, safer, more convenient and a better choice overall.
- More capacity per gram, meaning lighter models in flight, and longer transmitter duration
- Almost no "self discharge", so your radio is always ready to go even weeks after charging
- Superior voltage performance under load, so your servos perform with more consistent torque and speed
- Faster charge time (as fast as 15 minutes!)
Included with the package:
- Hyperion G5 Transmitter Pack for Spektrum DX8e - (2S 2700mAh LiFePo4) x 1
- Type: 6.6V LiFePo4
- Capacity: 2700mAh
- Max Current Continuous: 13.5A
- Max Charge Rate(4C): 10.8A
- Dimensions LxWxH(mm): 67 x 52 x 18
- Weight(g): 130
- Power Connector: EH type EHR-2
- Balance Connector: JST-XH
- Compatible Radio: DX8e, DX6e, DXe and DX8G2
Note: This is a LiFePo4 battery with 3.3v/cell and requires special care unlike Nicd/Nimh or Lipos. Please use LiFePo4 compatible charger for charging.
*ISO 9001 Quality Control to provide the excellent cycle life and consistency from pack to pack for which Hyperion is well known.