You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hyperion Mini Motor Thrust Measuring Stand: 22-50mm motor
Part Number: HP-TRUSTMETERMINI
Now know the exact thrust of your motor with the Hyperion Mini Motor Thrust Measuring Stand. Optimize your multirotor motor/esc/propeller combinations easily and know the exact thrust at a glance. The stand is designed to suit 22-50 series motors having mounting pitch of 16,19 & 25mm. The high precision thrust sensor can measure from 1g to 5000g of thrust. Measure thrust in oz. or gram at the touch of a button with the included Digital Thrust meter.
The Mini Thrust stand is designed to be ultra-rugged. All components including the heavy duty mounting base are made from aircraft grade aluminum alloy and CNC machined. High precision linear bearings ensure frictionless operation and reduce wear and tear. Designed specially for multi-rotor motors. This is one of those tools that a hobbyist must have, specially when you have a lot of motors and propellers lying around. Plug and play system, no more guess work!
- CNC machined all aluminum alloy construction
- Thrust rails supported with high precision bearings for frictionless movement
- High Precision Thrust sensor for accurate reading from 1g to 5000g
- Large LCD screen displays thrust in a variety of measurement(oz./gm) units
- Suitable for 22-50 series motors
- Heavy duty baseplate
- Plug n Play design
Included with the package:
- Hyperion Mini Motor Thrust Measuring Stand <25mm motor x 1
- Hook and Loop Tape x 1
- Motor mounting pitch: 16,19,25mm
- Motor Size: 22-50 series
- Thrust Range: 0.5-5000g
- Unit Increments: 0.5g
- Accuracy: +/- 10g/.001oz
- Power Required: 4.2v(1s)
- Base Plate Dimensions: 90x66mm
- Unit Dimensions: 190x80x85mm
- Weight: 480g
Note: The motor mount on this measuring stand has bore size that is 16mm dia.,thus cannot be used to mount motors having 16mm or less dia. This is a specialized testing tool designed for model motor testing purpose only and can cause harm to self, property and other. Please follow safety precautions when testing motors. Below few points if followed properly will guaranty you a long lasting equipment.
- Mount the Equipment firmly on a workbench, to avoid movement during operation.
- Make sure the motor to be tested is mounted firmly and not loose.
- Tighten propellers and check for imbalance (balance if not done).
- Imbalanced propeller’s will lead to vibrations and may affect the thrust sensors performance and show wrong readouts.
- Before connecting Lipo, please re-check points 1 to 3.
- DO the testing in an open area free from loose objects and ensure nothing gets sucked.
- For personal safety always wear protective eye glasses and stand clear from the rotating propeller.
- Always refer to manufacturer specifications for motors, Esc's before you push them to the limit.
The operation of this equipment is the sole responsibility of the user and Hyperion takes no responsibility for improper use or any damages/burnout occurring during testing to Motors/Esc's. Please refer to Motor/Esc manufacturer's manual for specifications and ratings before testing.