You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hyperion Ratcheting Wrench (6mm) - Vanadium Steel
Part Number: HP-TLRATWRENCH6
The Hyperion Ratchet wrench is a handy combination tool with a open end jaw type wrench & ratcheting Box end. Made with drop forged chrome vanadium steel and through hardened to HRC 52 for greater performance and durability. The Box end features a fine 72 Teeth Ratchet allowing for as little as 5° of movement in hard to reach areas. Allows Ratcheting of Nuts and Bolts without removing the Wrench from the Fastener, making your work much more efficient and easier. This sturdy hand tool is versatile for DIY jobs and Hobby repairs. They can make your work a lot easier when you're trying to repair hard-to-reach areas, or when the conventional wrench just wont fit. This wrench has a polished chrome surface for maximum rust and corrosion protection.
- 72 fine-teeth ratchet design for fast performance
- Open end jaw type wrench on other end
- Less than 5 degree sweep in tight spots
- Drop forged Chrome vanadium steel.
- HRC 52 hardened
- Size stamped for easy identification
- Mirror polish finish
- Metric Size
- Maintenance free
Included in the package:
- Hyperion Ratcheting Wrench (6mm) - Vanadium Steel x 1
- Type: Combination Wrench
- Material: Vanadium Steel (Chrome Finish)
- Metric Size: 6mm
- Hardness: HRC52