You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hyperion ThinView 5.8Ghz 40CH FPV Goggle w/Race Band V2
Old Price: $179.95
Special Price: $87.42
Part Number: HP-FPGOGV2
Looking for something new in FPV goggles? Bored with big and heavy screens! Try the new upgraded Hyperion ThinView FPV Goggles V2, latest in FPV Goggle Technology. Its slim, sleek and lightweight design looks like normal sunglasses and is guaranteed to make FPV pilots with big screens, jealous of you. Get that extra attention in your local FPV Racing club or casual FPV'er crowd. The new version comes with a large molded silicone rubber eye patch that fits the Thinview like a glow and covers the FPV pilots face completely, eliminating external light into the screen. Thus creating a pitch dark environment for immersive FPV action.
In spite of its small size, the Thinview comes with a built-in 5.8Ghz 40Ch RaceBand receiver (Fatshark, Boscam & Skyzone compatible). The 640x480 Resolution screen offers a 62" virtual screen view (4:3 @ 2meter distance). Powered off a built-in 3.7V 750mAh Lithium battery, the ThinView is capable of several hours of run-time. Auto selection of video signal lets you view NTSC/PAL and SECAM formats easily. Input ports features a AV-IN and Stereo Earphone for auxiliary video sources and DC in for external power supply. Even the SMA antenna is short and stubby to compliment the Thinview body profile.
- Sleek, Slim and light weight design
- 640x480 Resolution screen offers a 62" virtual screen view
- New upgraded silicone rubber eye patch
- Built in 40ch 5.8Ghz receiver, Raceband ready
- Supports NTSC/PAL and SECAM video formats
- AV input for Aux video sources.
- Built in battery
- Adjustable frame
- Easy operation
Included with the package:
- Hyperion ThinView 5.8Ghz 40CH FPV Goggle w/Race Band V2 x 1
- USB cable x 1
- RCA cable x 1
- Rubber Eye patch x 1
- Wall Charger x 1
- Travel Bag x 1
- AV cable x 1
- Display: 68" 4:3 large virtual screen
- Resolution: 640x480 (VGA) 1230k
- Channels: 40, 5 bands
- Receiver: 5.8GHz (Fatshark, Boscam & Skyzone compatible)
- Sensitivity: -90dbm (±1dbm)
- Video format: NTSC/PAL/Secam (Auto)
- Antenna connector: 1xSMA, 50ohm
- A/V port: 3.5mm
- Ear Out: 3.5mm with volume control
- Power: Built in 3.7V 750mah Lipo battery
- Effective Range: 200m
- Weight: 105g
Note: This is an upgraded product and comes with a newly designed silicone rubber eye patch. Please confirm contents before checkout.