You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hyperion USB 30V/5A Inline Multi-Tester Power Meter
Old Price: $15.95
Special Price: $5.49
Part Number: HP-TLUSBTESTER
The USB port is one of those things in the 21st century that provides the necessary “lifeblood” (electricity) to charge and re-charge all of our fancy cellphones and gadgets. Yet rarely in this process is there a good way to know that things are going well in the power transfer process. Maybe you’ve experienced plugging in your phone to charge and yet for some reason it doesn’t appear to take a charge or perhaps it’s just charging too slowly. And how does one figure out what to do about this?
The Hyperion USB 30V/5A Inline Multi-Tester Power Meter will tell you how much electricity is actually flowing into your device in terms of volts, amps, and milliamp-hours (mAh). This handy unit is a micro watt meter with USB ports for input and output. Connect to devices using USB ports and see the status in Real time. Comes with a multi plug cable harness for easy connection to devices using Barrel plug, XT60, JST and JST-XH. Cable harness includes both male and female plug sides for direct connection.
- Displays Voltage (V), Current (I) in Amps, Total Power (P) in Watts and Time
- Real-time monitoring
- High quality LCD monitor with Blue backlit
- USB port for input and output
- Low power consumption
- Dedicated for both Data Sync and Battery Charging purpose
- Supports QC 2.0/3.0 fast charging
- Multi plug cable harness included (Male & Female)
Included with the package:
- Hyperion USB 30V/5A Inline Multi-Tester Power Meter x 1
- USB (Female) to XT60 + DC + JST adapter cable x 1 (battery Side)
- USB (Male) to XT60 + DC + JST + JST-XH adapter cable x 1 (application side)
- Input/Output voltage: 4V- 30V
- Voltage Resolution: 0.01V
- Current: 0- 5.0A, precision 0.01A
- Power: 0-150W
- Resistance: 0-999.9 ohm
- Timer mode: 0-99hr, Countdown mode: 24-0hr
- Dimensions: 60 x 25 x 13mm
Note: For use with devices working voltage of 4-30V only. Caution: Do NOT use with High power devices that draws more than 5A.