You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hyperion USB Power Bank w/ Panasonic 18650B Cells
Old Price: $22.95
Special Price: $14.95
Part Number: HP-POWBANK
Looking for a portable solution to power your DIY projects or electronics devices? The Hyperion USB Power Bank with genuine Panasonic 18650B 3400mAh is a perfect and compact unit that you can depend on with a standard 5V USB output. Its designed to accept standard 18650 Li-ion batteries available in the market and can be replaced as and when the cells are discharged or dead. Means you can use this power bank casing forever. No worries to buy expensive assembled packs all time. This convenient housing simply lets you replace batteries. Also features a built-in torch, comes handy in emergency situation and Capacity/Charge status indicator. Micro USB port aids in charging and a standard 5v USB port for output. Charge mobiles, tablets or any device on the go with this pocket size unit!
- Moulded plastic casing with snap fit cover
- Genuine Panasonic 18650 3400maH Li-ion batteries included
- Spring loaded connections
- micro USB for charging & standard 5V USB for output
- Built in White LED torch
- Capacity & Charge status indicator
Included with the package:
- Hyperion USB Power Bank Case x 1
- Panasonic 18650B 3400mAh cells (Pre-installed) x 2
- Micro USB Cable x 1
- Input: DC5V 1A (Micro USB)
- Max Output: 5V 2.5A (USB)
- Weight: 133g
- Dimension: 100x43x23mm
- Make: Panasonic 18650B Li-ion cells
- Capacity (Ah): 3.4 Ah (3400mAh)
- Charging Voltage (V): 4.2 V
- Energy (Wh): 12.2 Wh
- Energy Density (Wh/L): 730 Wh/L
- Nominal Voltage (V): 3.6V-3.7V
- Weight (g): 46 g
- Diameter (mm): 18.06 mm (+/- 0.03 mm)
- Height (mm): 65 mm (+/- 0.03 mm)
Note:Please use genuine Li-ion batteries for best performance. Do not use different brands and capacity batteries at the same time.
For genuine Li-ion batteries, please use HP-BATNCR18650B or other trusted brands(e.g. Panasonic NCR18650B, Sony VTC6..etc)
If one of the batteries become very hot during use, please remove and replace the battery.
We suggest to charge the powerbank to full and discharge it fully. Turn the power bank off, then charge again to attain correct capacity display. (Shown by the small Leds)